Big and Crazy SNES RPG Auction
In MOTHER 3, each playable character can do music combos in battle. Each character has a handful of different-sounding combos… all except Duster. For some reason every combo of his sounds the same. I never really noticed it because I’m terrible at the music combo system.
Some intrepid fans figured out that Duster DOES have other combo sounds though, and ever since then a common question Jeffman and I have gotten is, “Can you fix Duster’s sound combo glitch?”
Well, out of nowhere, Jeffman recently tracked down the problem and fixed it! You can download it and read more info about it here.
This bug was present in the original Japanese version of the game too, so this marks another bug that Jeffman went and fixed! So if you ever meet Jeffman someday, give him your thanks and/or a bucket of candy!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 3 Duster Sound Fix
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.