Shigesato Itoi’s Music Shop
In MOTHER 3, each playable character can do music combos in battle. Each character has a handful of different-sounding combos… all except Duster. For some reason every combo of his sounds the same. I never really noticed it because I’m terrible at the music combo system.
Some intrepid fans figured out that Duster DOES have other combo sounds though, and ever since then a common question Jeffman and I have gotten is, “Can you fix Duster’s sound combo glitch?”
Well, out of nowhere, Jeffman recently tracked down the problem and fixed it! You can download it and read more info about it here.
This bug was present in the original Japanese version of the game too, so this marks another bug that Jeffman went and fixed! So if you ever meet Jeffman someday, give him your thanks and/or a bucket of candy!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 3 Duster Sound Fix
Featured Item on eBay:
ITOI SHIGESATO BASS FISHING NO.1 Super Famicom Import JAPAN Game no inst bcn sf
- BreakinBenny: Ironically owned by its own attack, Brainshocking an opponent is fun!
- Leeaux: HP Boost, I saw that after the fact hahaha. It’s very cool and crazy that we can do that kind of stuff. Just funny to me is all!
- OtherLurkingBlue: Yes, NOW I know it’s optional, but when I was NINE YEARS OLD I hadn’t quite figured it out yet.
- PsyYogi: Like this??? https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvl0 lb4be1hnal9/orange-kid.jpg?dl= 0
- Neko Knight: WHOOPS! Meant to say Orange Kid! DUR!