MOTHER 1+2 Easy Ring Beta
In MOTHER 3, each playable character can do music combos in battle. Each character has a handful of different-sounding combos… all except Duster. For some reason every combo of his sounds the same. I never really noticed it because I’m terrible at the music combo system.
Some intrepid fans figured out that Duster DOES have other combo sounds though, and ever since then a common question Jeffman and I have gotten is, “Can you fix Duster’s sound combo glitch?”
Well, out of nowhere, Jeffman recently tracked down the problem and fixed it! You can download it and read more info about it here.
This bug was present in the original Japanese version of the game too, so this marks another bug that Jeffman went and fixed! So if you ever meet Jeffman someday, give him your thanks and/or a bucket of candy!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 3 Duster Sound Fix
- Anonymous: Hey swifter, good for you. Do you want a cookie? So Mato, what do you think?
- Icedude545: and minecraft
- Icedude545: Since Nintendo dosen’t make any new games that much anymore I just use my Wii U as a Virtual Console/homebrew machine and a wii
- Moonside: I won’t believe M3 in US til I see it myself. And if they continue with the trend of putting it on the Wii U (or making it N3DS...
- swifter43: hey, anonymous, I already said this earlier