EarthBound Level Challenge Hack!
In MOTHER 3, each playable character can do music combos in battle. Each character has a handful of different-sounding combos… all except Duster. For some reason every combo of his sounds the same. I never really noticed it because I’m terrible at the music combo system.
Some intrepid fans figured out that Duster DOES have other combo sounds though, and ever since then a common question Jeffman and I have gotten is, “Can you fix Duster’s sound combo glitch?”
Well, out of nowhere, Jeffman recently tracked down the problem and fixed it! You can download it and read more info about it here.
This bug was present in the original Japanese version of the game too, so this marks another bug that Jeffman went and fixed! So if you ever meet Jeffman someday, give him your thanks and/or a bucket of candy!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 3 Duster Sound Fix
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...