The EarthBound Book Nintendo Said No To
In MOTHER 3, each playable character can do music combos in battle. Each character has a handful of different-sounding combos… all except Duster. For some reason every combo of his sounds the same. I never really noticed it because I’m terrible at the music combo system.
Some intrepid fans figured out that Duster DOES have other combo sounds though, and ever since then a common question Jeffman and I have gotten is, “Can you fix Duster’s sound combo glitch?”
Well, out of nowhere, Jeffman recently tracked down the problem and fixed it! You can download it and read more info about it here.
This bug was present in the original Japanese version of the game too, so this marks another bug that Jeffman went and fixed! So if you ever meet Jeffman someday, give him your thanks and/or a bucket of candy!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 3 Duster Sound Fix
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound Mother strategy guide book perfect version / NES
- Deagonwarriorquestsagain: Oh boy. Much better. Poor Mitch.
- Deagonwarriorquestsagain: I look forward to these every week. Thank you for being clinically insane fans. Honestly, this make my lunch taste Mitch...
- next-gen: Is there any roms and SNES CD emulators for PC?
- GSUser: Here It Is! http://imgur.com/e4AWnzT
- Mato: Max: I’d like to, but I don’t have the time for big projects like that anymore. Plus I’m hesitant to work on such things...