Screenshots of Ni no Kuni on ROID
In MOTHER 3, each playable character can do music combos in battle. Each character has a handful of different-sounding combos… all except Duster. For some reason every combo of his sounds the same. I never really noticed it because I’m terrible at the music combo system.
Some intrepid fans figured out that Duster DOES have other combo sounds though, and ever since then a common question Jeffman and I have gotten is, “Can you fix Duster’s sound combo glitch?”
Well, out of nowhere, Jeffman recently tracked down the problem and fixed it! You can download it and read more info about it here.
This bug was present in the original Japanese version of the game too, so this marks another bug that Jeffman went and fixed! So if you ever meet Jeffman someday, give him your thanks and/or a bucket of candy!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 3 Duster Sound Fix
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
[Japan Import] MOTHER 3 GBA Game Boy Advance Game iii earthbound lucas
- BobLikesToFart: I am making an earthbound remake thats zelda stile
- BobLikesToFart: Ness in skylanderz lol
- Pep: I stumbled upon renstimpy1′s starmen.net post about this the other day after looking through the Melee TCRF. Pretty cool! I went to The...
- BusterTheFox: So cool. I have nothing Mother/EarthBound themed at all in my home (Aside from some data on my Wii U of course). I’m not rich,...
- September: Awww. I’d pay someone living in Japan to get one and send it all the way over here to Sweden. I’m so jealous, haha. Once...