It’s a Dog and Game: EarthBound
In MOTHER 3, each playable character can do music combos in battle. Each character has a handful of different-sounding combos… all except Duster. For some reason every combo of his sounds the same. I never really noticed it because I’m terrible at the music combo system.
Some intrepid fans figured out that Duster DOES have other combo sounds though, and ever since then a common question Jeffman and I have gotten is, “Can you fix Duster’s sound combo glitch?”
Well, out of nowhere, Jeffman recently tracked down the problem and fixed it! You can download it and read more info about it here.
This bug was present in the original Japanese version of the game too, so this marks another bug that Jeffman went and fixed! So if you ever meet Jeffman someday, give him your thanks and/or a bucket of candy!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 3 Duster Sound Fix
- Peanutcheesebars: Truly a really fun ability to play. I don’t think they’ve made an Earthbound connection quite like this since the...
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...