MOTHER Remake Hack: Title Screen Music
Every month I update the price info on buyearthbound.com by hand to help fans get the best possible deal and avoid spending bazillions more dollars than they need to. I’m a little late this month, but here’s the very latest pricing data:
- EarthBound cart: $162 (down from $173, lowest: $89.99 / highest: $237.49)
- EarthBound guide: $97 (down from $103, lowest: $79.99) / highest: $130.00)
- EarthBound complete set: $546 (up from $502, lowest: $280.13 / highest: $1500.00)
It looks like the price of loose cartridges is continuing to drop little by little! It’s still not back to what it was this time last year, but it’s getting close 😀
Guide prices tend to fluctuate quite a bit since not as many sell all by theirselves.
Complete sets are slightly up in price due to a brand-new copy of EarthBound selling for $1500, but even without that the average price is still slightly up over last month. In fact, I think twice as many complete sets as usual sold this past month. I’m not sure why that would be, but the price range is all over the place as you can see – some went for as low as $280 while some went for $600+.
Anyway, if you’re thinking of buying a copy of EarthBound or the guide or a complete set sometime, be sure to check out the tips and info on buyearthbound.com!
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to EarthBound Price Update (July 2013)
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (NINTENDO NES SNES) Strategy Guide + Scratch N Sniff stickers
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?