The Church of Ness
July 22nd, 2013 | EarthBound
It sounds like EarthBound is selling well on the Wii U Virtual Console! Exact numbers aren’t given so it’s hard to say anything for sure, but it’s ranked #2 for “recent best sellers”, only being beaten by Donkey Kong:
I’m guessing the fact that Donkey Kong costs 30 cents compared to EarthBound’s $10 price tag has a lot to do with it being #1 😛
It also sounds like the EarthBound Miiverse has a lot of followers! I don’t have my Wii U hooked up to check it out, but hopefully some folks here can provide numbers and info.
In all, it sounds like EarthBound’s doing well on the Wii U Virtual Console!
Other Related Posts:
69 Comments to EarthBound is a Wii U Best Seller
- Anonymous: This is too cute. Also, for a while there, I was starting to think all Pokémon would appear.
- AwelCruiz: Hate to be “that guy”, but Banjo-Kazooie and Conker aren’t Nintendo properties. They may have been at one point, but...
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;