Susanne recently sent this in:
Sorry to bother you, but I found this recent Earthbound-Ad in this magazine I always read.
It says (sorry for my bad translation):
The exciting-comical “Earthbound” came out 1994 for the Super-Nintendo-Console and is still regarded as one of the best RPG’s ever. However, it was never released in Germany. That will fortunatly change soon: Because at the end of 2013, the great adventure should be available at WiiU’s eShop – be excited!”
I may not be registered here, but I find this site really great, so I hope this is somewhat interesting, and if not, I’m sorry to bother you.
And here’s a look at the magazine:
Between this and that recent Retro Gamer mention, it looks like the overseas hype train for EarthBound on the Wii U VC is starting!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to EarthBound in German Game Magazine
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues