Mr. Saturn for Breakfast!
meleemario sent me this e-mail:
So I picked up today’s copy of the Boston Herald, and I was reading through it as normal, when I stumbled upon the Earthbound review by surprise, and I just knew I had to share it with Earthbound Central!
It’s been like 18 years since EarthBound got in any print newspapers!
Actually, here’s a look at one old article from 1995. It’s funny how the old article doesn’t reflect EarthBound’s new ESRB rating 😛
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EarthBound in a Newspaper Again
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...