MOTHER 3 Notebook Cover
A reader by the name of Nathan sent this the other day:
I recently picked up the daily newspaper and found something interesting!
I apologize for the poor quality of the article, but the description reads:
“EARTHBOUND was a cult classic 20 years ago and its devoted fans have made it one of the most requested titles for the Wii U.
But its release at long last has not been without controversy – the slightly inflated price angered some. In reality however, it is worth every penny of its £6.99 price tag.
Perfect for fans of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Chrono Trigger, players control baseball fan Ness, who is awoken one night by a meteorite crash-landing near his village. Ness rounds up a group to investigate this freak event, while protecting the rest of the world from the abominable things appearing as a result. The story takes many crazy turns – players converse with a bee, for example – but the game reeks of vintage RPG brilliance with turn-based battles and tongue-in-cheek dialogue. Despite boasting SNES standard graphics, the game feels miraculously timeless and is full of charm. An essential purchase.
Man, the last few weeks have been feeling so surreal! I hope the game finds lots more fans around the world thanks to this re-release 😀
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to EarthBound Hits British Newspaper
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...