MOTHER 3 Handbook Online Version
A reader by the name of Nathan sent this the other day:
I recently picked up the daily newspaper and found something interesting!
I apologize for the poor quality of the article, but the description reads:
“EARTHBOUND was a cult classic 20 years ago and its devoted fans have made it one of the most requested titles for the Wii U.
But its release at long last has not been without controversy – the slightly inflated price angered some. In reality however, it is worth every penny of its £6.99 price tag.
Perfect for fans of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Chrono Trigger, players control baseball fan Ness, who is awoken one night by a meteorite crash-landing near his village. Ness rounds up a group to investigate this freak event, while protecting the rest of the world from the abominable things appearing as a result. The story takes many crazy turns – players converse with a bee, for example – but the game reeks of vintage RPG brilliance with turn-based battles and tongue-in-cheek dialogue. Despite boasting SNES standard graphics, the game feels miraculously timeless and is full of charm. An essential purchase.
Man, the last few weeks have been feeling so surreal! I hope the game finds lots more fans around the world thanks to this re-release 😀
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to EarthBound Hits British Newspaper
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?