EarthBound Review: 0 out of 10
Marcus Lindblom, the localization director behind EarthBound, has been actively in touch with a lot of folks in the EarthBound community, which is really cool – even I’ve chatted a few times with him online!
After the re-release of EarthBound on the Wii U last week, Wired recently published an interview with Marcus in which he discusses the process of localization, some of the choices and changes that were made, and even some stuff no one else has ever known about until now!
Check out the article here!
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to An Interview with EarthBound’s Localization Director
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Soap - Citrus Scented Soap shaped like a Super Nintendo Cartridge
- next-gen: Is there any roms and SNES CD emulators for PC?
- GSUser: Here It Is! http://imgur.com/e4AWnzT
- Mato: Max: I’d like to, but I don’t have the time for big projects like that anymore. Plus I’m hesitant to work on such things...
- Mato: Use something like imgur.com to upload your picture.
- GSUser: Hi Alex Dyson! How/Where Can I Post The Picture?