Cool Saturn Coffee Remix
Marcus Lindblom, the localization director behind EarthBound, has been actively in touch with a lot of folks in the EarthBound community, which is really cool – even I’ve chatted a few times with him online!
After the re-release of EarthBound on the Wii U last week, Wired recently published an interview with Marcus in which he discusses the process of localization, some of the choices and changes that were made, and even some stuff no one else has ever known about until now!
Check out the article here!
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to An Interview with EarthBound’s Localization Director
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Super Nintendo SNES Game earth bound mother 2 ii ness 1995
- RandomGuardian: Earthbound Central: Now featuring the worlds most obscure Mother 3 reference. But yeah, It’s amusing. I knew many game...
- Kaabii: The video no longer exists…
- Jason: So, what you’re saying is that I need to go out to Akihabara immediately after work and go buy a bunch of these to sell on eBay?...
- Random Time! - Artwork from Earthbound 64 makes it into Super Smash Bros. Melee: […] – It’s clear that Earthbound fans are among the best...
- renstimpy1: Yay! You got my message