Satoru Iwata Passes Away
Marcus Lindblom, the localization director behind EarthBound, has been actively in touch with a lot of folks in the EarthBound community, which is really cool – even I’ve chatted a few times with him online!
After the re-release of EarthBound on the Wii U last week, Wired recently published an interview with Marcus in which he discusses the process of localization, some of the choices and changes that were made, and even some stuff no one else has ever known about until now!
Check out the article here!
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to An Interview with EarthBound’s Localization Director
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Nintendo SNES, 1995)
- poptart: was really hoping for a Earthboundified Wisdom of the World on his channel. :\ is he working on the EB0 snes remake? because he’s...
- Ben: I made a level based on the first sanctuary area in Earthbound, the cave leading up to Giant Step. Complete with Titanic Ant boss!...
- SteveNYC: Don’t post here that often but I love this site and love this game and love this recap. Thanks for sharing!
- leo: just uploaded a MOTHER2 themed course. it goes through selected scenes of the game which you’ll hopefully recognize. C291-0000-006F-5F04...
- Alexander: PK Starstorm! – 8674-0000-002A-4526 Mother3 Flashback – 4C52-0000-0059-FC53