Popular Posts:None found
Marcus Lindblom, the localization director behind EarthBound, has been actively in touch with a lot of folks in the EarthBound community, which is really cool – even I’ve chatted a few times with him online!
After the re-release of EarthBound on the Wii U last week, Wired recently published an interview with Marcus in which he discusses the process of localization, some of the choices and changes that were made, and even some stuff no one else has ever known about until now!
Check out the article here!
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to An Interview with EarthBound’s Localization Director
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.