Team Fortress 2: Saturn Valley
Marcus Lindblom, the localization director behind EarthBound, has been actively in touch with a lot of folks in the EarthBound community, which is really cool – even I’ve chatted a few times with him online!
After the re-release of EarthBound on the Wii U last week, Wired recently published an interview with Marcus in which he discusses the process of localization, some of the choices and changes that were made, and even some stuff no one else has ever known about until now!
Check out the article here!
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to An Interview with EarthBound’s Localization Director
- Peel Z Union: Eartbound Zero better come on virtual console before this comes out or i’ll be forced to get this.
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: For real though, this hack is looking very good. I’ve seen H.S.’s other hacks, and he obviously has a lot...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: As someone who played EarthBound Zero to the very end, I
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: I play games because I want to have fun. That’s the only reason. EarthBound didn’t teach me anything, nor...
- V-King: Really pumped for this. Sadly I never got into the original Mother, mostly because it felt extremely tedious walking everywhere. I like...