Master Belch + Mr. Saturn Plushes!
Marcus Lindblom, the localization director behind EarthBound, has been actively in touch with a lot of folks in the EarthBound community, which is really cool – even I’ve chatted a few times with him online!
After the re-release of EarthBound on the Wii U last week, Wired recently published an interview with Marcus in which he discusses the process of localization, some of the choices and changes that were made, and even some stuff no one else has ever known about until now!
Check out the article here!
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to An Interview with EarthBound’s Localization Director
- yui: I’m so happy it finally made it up here! Right after submitting it i wanted to add that the town themes I and II were my favorite....
- eb64: I made Taitsumairi Village http://i.imgur.com/N21esax.jpg
- eb64: I made mother 3 masked man n64dd soundfont masked man variation heartbeat on YouTube.
- Jess: There’s leaked pictures of the Ness amiibo now, I’m not 100% sure where they originated, but I’m seeing them everywhere!
- eb64: i prefer porky alien capsule