More Live EarthBound Battle Music
Back when MOTHER 2 was released on the Japanese Wii U Virtual Console I made a few videos showing what the Japanese Miiverse communities were like. Now that EarthBound has been released, I’ve gotten a few requests that I make a video of the EarthBound Miiverse stuff, so here you go!
(Don’t mind the Japanese stuff everywhere, it’s because I have a Japanese Wii U)
It’s been a while since I last did this so I think I probably scrolled through stuff a little too fast, particularly at the start :X Still, you can see how excited everyone is and how much fun everyone is having!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to A Look at the EarthBound Miiverse Communities
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...