A MOTHER 1+2 & 3 Interview
Popular Posts:None found
Back in 2011, Shigesato Itoi tweeted that a professional tennis player by the name of Kei Nishikori carried around a Mr. Saturn plush for good luck.
I guess he doesn’t know it’s called a Mr. Saturn in English – quick, someone get him a copy of EarthBound!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Professional Tennis Player and Mr. Saturn
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.