Marcus Lindblom Spills Some EarthBound Secrets
Back in 2011, Shigesato Itoi tweeted that a professional tennis player by the name of Kei Nishikori carried around a Mr. Saturn plush for good luck.
I guess he doesn’t know it’s called a Mr. Saturn in English – quick, someone get him a copy of EarthBound!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Professional Tennis Player and Mr. Saturn
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...
- Castaway: I bought this right away! Can’t wait for mine to come in. I do have a concern, though. It says my order went through yet I...