EB0 Remake: Big Bag Implementation
Work on the MOTHER remake hack continues, and one of the most recent developments is the game’s ending music! lucas_raphael has been working hard on recreating the song in EarthBound’s special music format, and here’s the latest version of it:
Keep in mind it’s not finalized yet (or at least I don’t think so), but even so, I’m really impressed and can’t wait for this hack to get released eventually 😀
If you want to keep up with all the little details and progress of the project, keep an eye out here!
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to MOTHER Remake Hack Ending Song Preview
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...