Once a month I update the price info on buyearthbound.com by hand so fans can get the best possible deal and avoid overspending. Here’s the most recent price info!
- EarthBound cart: $173 (down from $188, lowest: $100.00 / highest: $510.00)
- EarthBound guide: $103 (down from $127, lowest: $55.00) / highest: $200.00)
- EarthBound complete set: $502 (down from $628, lowest: $290.59 / highest: $829.95)
So it looks like prices have started to drop all around! It’s too early to say if it’s going to keep going this way or not – once the game gets re-relesaed on the Wii U it’ll be a little clearer. I suspect that if there ARE any content changes to the game (aside from things like the PSI animation/flashing changes), it could mean that these original cartridges will be seen as collectors’ items all the more.
I think the real highlight of this past month is that someone actually paid $510.00 just for an EarthBound cartridge, yikes! If they’d followed the tips I posted on buyearthbound.com they could’ve saved up to $410 😯
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EarthBound Price Update (June 2013)
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...