Mr. Saturn for Breakfast!
Once a month I update the price info on buyearthbound.com by hand so fans can get the best possible deal and avoid overspending. Here’s the most recent price info!
- EarthBound cart: $173 (down from $188, lowest: $100.00 / highest: $510.00)
- EarthBound guide: $103 (down from $127, lowest: $55.00) / highest: $200.00)
- EarthBound complete set: $502 (down from $628, lowest: $290.59 / highest: $829.95)
So it looks like prices have started to drop all around! It’s too early to say if it’s going to keep going this way or not – once the game gets re-relesaed on the Wii U it’ll be a little clearer. I suspect that if there ARE any content changes to the game (aside from things like the PSI animation/flashing changes), it could mean that these original cartridges will be seen as collectors’ items all the more.
I think the real highlight of this past month is that someone actually paid $510.00 just for an EarthBound cartridge, yikes! If they’d followed the tips I posted on buyearthbound.com they could’ve saved up to $410 😯
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EarthBound Price Update (June 2013)
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...