Game Players’ EarthBound Review
Once a month I update the price info on buyearthbound.com by hand so fans can get the best possible deal and avoid overspending. Here’s the most recent price info!
- EarthBound cart: $173 (down from $188, lowest: $100.00 / highest: $510.00)
- EarthBound guide: $103 (down from $127, lowest: $55.00) / highest: $200.00)
- EarthBound complete set: $502 (down from $628, lowest: $290.59 / highest: $829.95)
So it looks like prices have started to drop all around! It’s too early to say if it’s going to keep going this way or not – once the game gets re-relesaed on the Wii U it’ll be a little clearer. I suspect that if there ARE any content changes to the game (aside from things like the PSI animation/flashing changes), it could mean that these original cartridges will be seen as collectors’ items all the more.
I think the real highlight of this past month is that someone actually paid $510.00 just for an EarthBound cartridge, yikes! If they’d followed the tips I posted on buyearthbound.com they could’ve saved up to $410 😯
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EarthBound Price Update (June 2013)
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...