Awesome MOTHER Jazz Medley
The other day I posted an old MOTHER 1+2 interview that EarthBound fan “Iwant” had translated into English (see here). Well here’s a new MOTHER 1+2 interview translation, this time with Kouichi Ohyama, MOTHER 2’s art director!
Here’s an excerpt:
In truth, I still do not understand very well this popularity surrounding MOTHER2’s artworks. I feel it is no different from any other game. I also believe that it does not reach a professional level, strictly speaking. In a certain way, could I say we may even consider them as amateurish or just foolish? In the end, unable to rival the pros, I had no other choice but to fight with my own colors and that maybe is what gives to MOTHER2 this different and original aspect.
It’s a really interesting read, so give it a look!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to A Discussion with MOTHER 2’s Art Director
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: Oof. That’s killing me. Your goal. Not you are goal. A winner is me. Good lord.
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: Contact was terrible. Sorry. I hate to be that guy. It’s more like survival kids than earthbound. It is weird and...
- UbaNess: Undertale. Holy cow, play Undertale. This game is WAY better than it’s getting credit for, absolutely phenomenal.
- Clone5184: Cool, now I have an excuse to play the Mario & Luigi series.
- Dr.x: Thanks to all these recommendations I have a lot of games to play now. Not that I haven’t played a bunch of these great games. I wish I...