Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
Next month marks the, what, 18th anniversary of EarthBound’s release? Oh, man. Anyway, the “You Gotta Play This” webshow is going to be celebrating EarthBound Month with a month-long event:
We plan to have special guests from the Earthbound community and show off some gameplay, accept tips and tricks, and we are even giving away a copy of Earthbound with an SNES to play it on.
And here’s their teaser trailer:
Man, EarthBound is going to turn 18? It can legally vote and smoke now 😯
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to YGPT Celebrates EarthBound Month
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY