Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
May 26th, 2013 | Polls
EarthBound/MOTHER fans can now play all of the games in English and other languages, thanks to fan translations and the one official translation. I recently got to wondering though – how many fans have ever played any of the original Japanese versions, whether for fun or to try to learn the language?
So this calls for a poll!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to Poll: Playing in Japanese
- Paul: Until Nintendo gives Mato a cease-and-desist order about the fan translation (at the very least), I’m not convinced that they’re...
- Paul: Didn’t Mato say that he had offered to give the code for the fan translation to Nintendo? Would Nintendo have any reason not to accept...
- CRefice: Pretty good! Except Municipio means Town Hall. So 5/6, not bad!
- L.B. 367: I hope they relesead the game with the translation of Mato, Mato if you read this, i wanna thank you so much for the translation of this...
- AwelCruiz: My Italian is rusty, but let’s see if I can read these: – MUNICIPALITY – I think I will take a few days off. Paid, of...