Miyamoto and EarthBound 64
One of my favorite gaming sites is called Hardcore Gaming 101. It’s full of really detailed and interesting information, and I sometimes find myself spending too much time on there reading through all the articles they have.
Well, a series of articles about the MOTHER series recently went up – it covers each of the three games in the series in great detail, plus some background information about the series in general and who Shigesato Itoi is. Check out the articles here!
If you’re just starting to get into the series because of all the recent buzz surrounding it, give the articles a read – they’ll get you up to speed with everything. If you’re already a MOTHER series expert though, you might still learn stuff you never knew before, so give ’em a read anyway!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to MOTHER Series on Hardcore Gaming 101
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Player's Guide Super Nintendo SNES Strategy Guide
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues