Game Players’ EarthBound Review
May 11th, 2013 | MOTHER 3
Before I start major work on each section, I’ll probably ask fans what questions they might have for the next part of the game, that way I can be sure to cover the topics people might want to know about.
I’m basically breaking the game up into the same sections that this walkthrough uses, so the current section I’m working on starts where everyone goes to the inn after saving Lighter, all the way up to Flint getting knocked out after freaking out by the campfire.
So if you have any questions you’ve wanted to ask about this specific part of the game, let me know in the comments and I’ll try to get to them in the translation notes! If you have questions about other parts of the game, hold off until we get that far in the translation notes.
It takes me a lot of time to put these pages together, so it’ll be a long while until the update is actually ready. I want to make sure it’s worth the wait, though, so share your questions if you have any!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation Notes – Chapter 1, Part 2 Questions
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...