Big and Crazy SNES RPG Auction
May 11th, 2013 | MOTHER 3
Before I start major work on each section, I’ll probably ask fans what questions they might have for the next part of the game, that way I can be sure to cover the topics people might want to know about.
I’m basically breaking the game up into the same sections that this walkthrough uses, so the current section I’m working on starts where everyone goes to the inn after saving Lighter, all the way up to Flint getting knocked out after freaking out by the campfire.
So if you have any questions you’ve wanted to ask about this specific part of the game, let me know in the comments and I’ll try to get to them in the translation notes! If you have questions about other parts of the game, hold off until we get that far in the translation notes.
It takes me a lot of time to put these pages together, so it’ll be a long while until the update is actually ready. I want to make sure it’s worth the wait, though, so share your questions if you have any!
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation Notes – Chapter 1, Part 2 Questions
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.