Game Players’ EarthBound Review
Yesterday was Mother’s Day, and to commemorate it Shigesato Itoi tweeted something MOTHER-related:
The first town in MOTHER 2 is “Onet”, but the first town in MOTHER is called, yes, “Mothersday”.
It’s nothing much, but I thought I’d share it anyway. I’m more surprised at his misspellings than anything, but it’s somewhat common for Japanese creators to misspell their own English words now that I think about it.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Itoi Tweets about Mother’s Day
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...