Checking out Japanese Arcades
Yesterday was Mother’s Day, and to commemorate it Shigesato Itoi tweeted something MOTHER-related:
The first town in MOTHER 2 is “Onet”, but the first town in MOTHER is called, yes, “Mothersday”.
It’s nothing much, but I thought I’d share it anyway. I’m more surprised at his misspellings than anything, but it’s somewhat common for Japanese creators to misspell their own English words now that I think about it.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Itoi Tweets about Mother’s Day
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues