A Stop-Motion Kraken Animation
Yesterday was Mother’s Day, and to commemorate it Shigesato Itoi tweeted something MOTHER-related:
The first town in MOTHER 2 is “Onet”, but the first town in MOTHER is called, yes, “Mothersday”.
It’s nothing much, but I thought I’d share it anyway. I’m more surprised at his misspellings than anything, but it’s somewhat common for Japanese creators to misspell their own English words now that I think about it.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Itoi Tweets about Mother’s Day
Leave a reply
- Mr. Tenda: 200 yen, huh? That means they’ll be like $40 on eBay, I guess. Man, it sure would be nice to live in Japan…
- BobLikesToFart: I am making a mother 4 fangame and graphics are alkie
- Nintendork: I can already see people getting ahead of themselves, thinking that this is a ‘sign from Nintendo’. Still, very cool, even...
- pk_stan: In my digging for info on these, I found a site selling bags of 50 assorted figures for around 8,000 yen. I believe the site was for...
- MagikoopaMaster: 2013 really was a good year for the series wasn’t it?