MOTHER 3 Menu Patch = Happy
Popular Posts:None found
Skotein sent me this e-mail a while back and it sounds like a pretty neat project!
Hi, Tomato! I’m a big fan of both Pokémon and MOTHER and have been running the Pokémon Reorchestrated project on YouTube and Facebook. Basically, I orchestrate and arrange music from the Pokémon games with emphasis on weaving a game’s story/narrative into the music itself. I’ve also enjoyed the success of having my first full-length album, ‘Pokémon Reorchestrated: Kanto Symphony,’ reach the top 25 best-selling albums on the iTunes charts in all categories. (here’s a preview of the album)
Right now I’m trying to get feedback on whether or not enough people would want to hear beautifully orchestrated versions of music from MOTHER 1, which is one of my favorite soundtracks of all time (*especially* the dreadful 80’s vocal arrange album). If there’s enough of a demand, I would like to hold a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for hiring a.) an actual orchestral ensemble to play the music, and b.) a local children’s choir to sing the iconic ‘Eight Melodies’ theme.
I was wondering if you might be able to help me get the word out–I’m currently gathering Likes over at my personal Facebook page, but I figured it might be more effective to go straight to the MOTHER/EarthBound community and ask them directly. Any help is sincerely appreciated!
P.S. Attached is a piece of MOTHER fan art I drew about 4 years ago that I’ve been using to promote my post on Facebook, which may or may not also be used as an inspiration for the album cover.
I think the 80s soundtrack has its own charm, but it’d definitely be cool to hear something more orchestral too, especially if it sounds like that Pokemon reorchestrated album!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to Interest in an Orchestrated MOTHER Album
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.