May 20th, 2013 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound, Videos

A couple fans have sent me links to this music video of the Onett theme:

He’s done this with a lot of other game music too, like this! Check them all out here!

11 Comments to Epic Game Music: Onett

Iamsotired said on May. 20, 2013

I love when people do solo covers of videogame music with a bunch of instruments. I wonder if there’s a subgenre for that…

EpicGameMusic said on May. 20, 2013

Thanks for the feature! as well as thanks to all the people that submitted it! ^_____^

Erikku8 said on May. 20, 2013

Much to my delight, it sounded better than I was expecting it to.

64RR said on May. 20, 2013

This sounds great.

MagikoopaMaster said on May. 20, 2013

this was awesome!! probably the best version of onett i have heard.

GreenHippoArmada said on May. 20, 2013
Co-Wink-Key-Dink Inc said on May. 21, 2013

I love how he bobs his head alot 😀

CoolHandTim said on May. 21, 2013

That was pretty rad! I love this version too:

Anonymous said on May. 22, 2013

If you know how to play guitar (Like I do), there are a million ways you can tell he’s faking this. XD Maybe he actually knows how to play, I dunno. The dead giveaway is the fact that the electric guitar isn’t even plugged into anything. Haha! But as a guitar player, I can tell he’s just moving his fingers and pretending to pick along with the music. It’s pretty believable for anyone who doesn’t play, though. Not thinking about that, it was a good cover of the song! I’ve heard so many of these rock-style renditions for game music, though. I’m starting to get sick of them. xD Haha!

BusterTheFox said on May. 22, 2013

Man, talk about getting logged out all the time, this time even my username got erased. O_O That’s me up there… as Anonymous…

EarthBounder13 said on May. 23, 2013

@BusterTheFox He records it with a JCM-2000 amp and then he acts it out, I guess. Yeah, I don’t play the guitar but I did realize that from the start!

Find Merchandise!