MOTHER 1+2 Translation Status
A fan by the name of Chris sent me an e-mail about a video game-themed restaurant/bar in Canada called “EXP”. It has Triforce Burgers, Super Smash Nachos, and all sorts of other stuff. It even has “Mach Pizza Fries”:
If you’re in Vancouver, check it out and let me know how it is! The website and restaurant info is here.
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to EarthBound in a Video Game Themed Restaurant
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...