Mr. Saturn for Garry’s Mod!
I sometimes wondered if different versions of MOTHER 2 might play faster or slower than other versions – and then I stumbled upon this Japanese video that compares the walking speed of the GBA MOTHER 2 and the Wii U Virtual Console MOTHER 2.
As you can see, the GBA version has slower walking. I don’t know if that’s because the Wii U’s Super Famicom emulator has slightly messed-up timing or if that’s how fast an actual Super Famicom version would run – it might be a good idea to compare it with an actual Super Famicom MOTHER 2 and Super NES EarthBound too sometime.
I guess this only really matters for speed runners, so if you’re trying to go for a world record you probably don’t want to use the GBA version
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Comparing MOTHER 2 Walking Speeds
Featured Item on eBay:
2 Retro Earthbound Game Posters / Art Prints, Strategy Guide Nintendo Power Mag
- Jacko: It’s all very fishy to me. Considering Mother 3′s birthday’s coming up.
- Raiden: And what’s not logic Mr.Oh My?
- Raiden: I agree with Mariotti. I have read that they are done with the franchise so fan made sequels are all we could get. Now if only someone...
- Anonymous: do you have a website
- Mariotti: I would say something very similar to what Mato said he would say.“Hey, I like your stuff. Thanks for making it.” seems like a very...