Battery Man Plushie for Sale
I sometimes wondered if different versions of MOTHER 2 might play faster or slower than other versions – and then I stumbled upon this Japanese video that compares the walking speed of the GBA MOTHER 2 and the Wii U Virtual Console MOTHER 2.
As you can see, the GBA version has slower walking. I don’t know if that’s because the Wii U’s Super Famicom emulator has slightly messed-up timing or if that’s how fast an actual Super Famicom version would run – it might be a good idea to compare it with an actual Super Famicom MOTHER 2 and Super NES EarthBound too sometime.
I guess this only really matters for speed runners, so if you’re trying to go for a world record you probably don’t want to use the GBA version
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Comparing MOTHER 2 Walking Speeds
- mellow-osity: I’ll be excited to see if anyone mods the figures – like people turning Link into Dark Link.
- mellow-osity: Looks awesome! Following the Twitter account now.
- wow: Actually, this sounds VERY interesting. I’m telling the biology teacher.
- neonix: Like Motdrafin said. I’ve done linoleum carving before and I can say it takes quite a patient person to do something with such...
- Dr.x: By the way first comment ^