Real Life Dusty Dunes Desert
I sometimes wondered if different versions of MOTHER 2 might play faster or slower than other versions – and then I stumbled upon this Japanese video that compares the walking speed of the GBA MOTHER 2 and the Wii U Virtual Console MOTHER 2.
As you can see, the GBA version has slower walking. I don’t know if that’s because the Wii U’s Super Famicom emulator has slightly messed-up timing or if that’s how fast an actual Super Famicom version would run – it might be a good idea to compare it with an actual Super Famicom MOTHER 2 and Super NES EarthBound too sometime.
I guess this only really matters for speed runners, so if you’re trying to go for a world record you probably don’t want to use the GBA version 😛
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Comparing MOTHER 2 Walking Speeds
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.