Earthbound (SNES)

May 3rd, 2013 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound, MOTHER 1

You know that version of “Bein’ Friends” that’s on the official MOTHER 1 soundtrack? If not, here it is:

Well, folks are starting to work on the music for the MOTHER remake hack, and the latest one by vince94 is based on this vocal version of Bein’ Friends, and it turned out really cool!

Bein’ Friends

(Download MP3)

Man, hacking EarthBound music is one of the things I could never really get into just because it’s so complicated and crazy. EarthBound hackers continually astound me! And I can’t wait for this remake hack to get finished 😀

16 Comments to Bein’ Friends in the MOTHER Remake Hack

Chivi-chivik said on May. 3, 2013

I can imagine playing the hack with this as the BGM.
Absolutely perfect. =w=

TheWiseSage said on May. 3, 2013

Nice job! This hack is doing great so far guys! Keep it up!

Erikku8 said on May. 3, 2013

I love it! I ended up singing along with it!

Earth Saturn said on May. 3, 2013

I don’t know how it’s possible, but this is better than the original!

Stuffgamer1 said on May. 3, 2013

Love updates for this project! I look forward to its completion so I can finally finish the trilogy…with the first game… 😛

Ice Sage said on May. 3, 2013

I’m so glad you’ve been posting stuff from the project on here, Mato.

vince94’s work with the music editor has been really impressive so far.

MagikoopaMaster said on May. 3, 2013

i can’t wait for the MOTHER remake to be done! it’s the last game in the series i need to play. also, this song is awesome!!

Vince said on May. 3, 2013

Thank you so much for featuring this! I hope to do a tutorial of some sort on my YouTube channel in the near future.

Anonymous said on May. 3, 2013

That’s one of the best MOTHER Remake song hacks I’ve heard so far! This is really great! I hope the rest of the music is on par with this kind of quality 🙂

Mill said on May. 3, 2013

I like how you can sorta hear the Onett beat in the background.

EnnuiKing said on May. 3, 2013

The original track this is based off is the weirdest track on the CD. It comes off as a whole lot creepier than intended, like the crazy apocalyptic part during the middle and the robotic voice at the end saying “tell me all your ssseeec-retsss”.

megamegaman247 said on May. 3, 2013

The song on the CD was weird, but good. This version was also weird, and AWESOME. Not the best Mother remix out there but it is one of the best!

Douglas said on May. 4, 2013

I like it!

TSAsselin said on May. 4, 2013

This is my favorite song in the Mother series, and I’m really enjoying this version of it. Thanks for sharing!

lucki_vibrato said on May. 4, 2013

All songs have been remade 😀

lucki_vibrato said on May. 4, 2013

With the exception of “Alien Investigation” which is still being made.