EarthBound’s Marketing Campaign
Every day, Itoi’s company posts about all the stuff that’s happening around the office. Most of it is about books and other merchandise the company’s working on, but Chewy caught a recent post that was MOTHER-related and let me know about it:
Basically, from what I can gather, the company is working on a big book project that’s mostly unrelated to MOTHER stuff, but there IS going to be a short little page about “Potential”, which is one of Itoi’s new favorite phrases.
For whatever reason, the guys working on the book decided to take a look at MOTHER 2’s box, and the print designer guy seems to have been impressed by the type of ink the MOTHER 2 box uses. I’m not much of a printing expert so I can’t give much more detailed info than that, but I guess it’s something you can appreciate if you’re an expert in printed materials.
Anyway, MOTHER-related updates on Itoi’s site are pretty rare, so it’s neat to see it still come up in really weird ways 😛
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Appreciating MOTHER 2’s Box
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...