EarthBound Zero Music Glitches
Every day, Itoi’s company posts about all the stuff that’s happening around the office. Most of it is about books and other merchandise the company’s working on, but Chewy caught a recent post that was MOTHER-related and let me know about it:
Basically, from what I can gather, the company is working on a big book project that’s mostly unrelated to MOTHER stuff, but there IS going to be a short little page about “Potential”, which is one of Itoi’s new favorite phrases.
For whatever reason, the guys working on the book decided to take a look at MOTHER 2’s box, and the print designer guy seems to have been impressed by the type of ink the MOTHER 2 box uses. I’m not much of a printing expert so I can’t give much more detailed info than that, but I guess it’s something you can appreciate if you’re an expert in printed materials.
Anyway, MOTHER-related updates on Itoi’s site are pretty rare, so it’s neat to see it still come up in really weird ways
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Appreciating MOTHER 2’s Box
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...