EarthBound in More UK Magazines
Every day, Itoi’s company posts about all the stuff that’s happening around the office. Most of it is about books and other merchandise the company’s working on, but Chewy caught a recent post that was MOTHER-related and let me know about it:
Basically, from what I can gather, the company is working on a big book project that’s mostly unrelated to MOTHER stuff, but there IS going to be a short little page about “Potential”, which is one of Itoi’s new favorite phrases.
For whatever reason, the guys working on the book decided to take a look at MOTHER 2’s box, and the print designer guy seems to have been impressed by the type of ink the MOTHER 2 box uses. I’m not much of a printing expert so I can’t give much more detailed info than that, but I guess it’s something you can appreciate if you’re an expert in printed materials.
Anyway, MOTHER-related updates on Itoi’s site are pretty rare, so it’s neat to see it still come up in really weird ways 😛
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Appreciating MOTHER 2’s Box
Featured Item on eBay:
Mother 1 + 2 Midi Piano Version Soundtrack Japan Game Music CD NEW
- Bionicfemme: I was so surprised when he said that Pokey was his favorite character! I’ve tried really hard to see more about what makes Pokey...
- DJMankiewicz: I suspect we don’t know what sorts of e-mails he’s been getting from the west. We’re all pretty well behaved here,...
- Chivi-chivik: People should stop thinking that there will be an official MOTHER 4. He confirmed that years ago :/ Aside from that: A Mr. Saturn...
- TokoWH: I get the feeling he may be confusing people talking about the Mother 4 fangame with people assuming he’s actually working on an...
- EdgeTheLucas: “He says foreign fans seem convinced he’s secretly working on a Mother 4 and that he’s been lying that he won’t make a fourth...