Itoi & Let’s Meet in a Dream
Every day, Itoi’s company posts about all the stuff that’s happening around the office. Most of it is about books and other merchandise the company’s working on, but Chewy caught a recent post that was MOTHER-related and let me know about it:
Basically, from what I can gather, the company is working on a big book project that’s mostly unrelated to MOTHER stuff, but there IS going to be a short little page about “Potential”, which is one of Itoi’s new favorite phrases.
For whatever reason, the guys working on the book decided to take a look at MOTHER 2’s box, and the print designer guy seems to have been impressed by the type of ink the MOTHER 2 box uses. I’m not much of a printing expert so I can’t give much more detailed info than that, but I guess it’s something you can appreciate if you’re an expert in printed materials.
Anyway, MOTHER-related updates on Itoi’s site are pretty rare, so it’s neat to see it still come up in really weird ways
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Appreciating MOTHER 2’s Box
- EpicJackman: I personally prefer the pixel version. Magicant is probably my favorite stage in the game (then again, they’re all awesome). I...
- Oniglut: For a second, I thought the article talked about the flying man being a part of the SSB4 roster. Which would have been hella cool but...
- Raiden: Wow. This game has a die hard fanbase. It might be small but it’s really strong. It kinda makes me want to play this game again.
- Anonymous: They probably haxed both of them at once to show the difference for people who haven’t played the game
- TheConfuZzledDude: I still find it a bit strange how the pixel version is right next to it. Maybe it was supposed to go 3d when you tagged it?