Original Franklin Badge Video
May 16th, 2013 | EarthBound
For years and years, maybe even as far back as the late 90s, I always wanted to make a Game Genie code that would make enemies drop items 100% of the time. I always pushed it off for another day… until yesterday, when I was like, “You know, I think I’ll come up with that code today.” It took a few hours since I didn’t know what I was doing, but in the end I got it!
So here’s a Game Genie code that will make enemies drop their items 100% of the time in battle:
There are some things to note about this code:
- This code doesn’t seem to work with the insta-wins, it only works when you actually get into battle. I guess the instant win stuff uses its own separate programming for item drops.
- Also, the game programmers designed it so you’ll only win one item at the end of a battle, so if you have a group of enemies you’ll only get one item from them.
As a crazy programmer guy I still secretly hope to find a way to turn the above codes into just one Game Genie code, but I dunno how possible that’ll be.
Anyway, now if you’re ever frustrated from trying to get certain items from enemies, you have this new code to tempt you to the dark side! Mwahaha!
UPDATE! Nitrodon has improved stuff and made it so you only need to input one code:
DB08-5FA8 (100% item drops in normal battles)
DB16-77DB (100% item drops in instant win battles)
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to Always Win Items in EarthBound Code
Featured Item on eBay:
RARE Near Mint EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995)
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic