Custom MOTHER Bag
Popular Posts:None found
May 16th, 2013 | EarthBound
For years and years, maybe even as far back as the late 90s, I always wanted to make a Game Genie code that would make enemies drop items 100% of the time. I always pushed it off for another day… until yesterday, when I was like, “You know, I think I’ll come up with that code today.” It took a few hours since I didn’t know what I was doing, but in the end I got it!
So here’s a Game Genie code that will make enemies drop their items 100% of the time in battle:
There are some things to note about this code:
- This code doesn’t seem to work with the insta-wins, it only works when you actually get into battle. I guess the instant win stuff uses its own separate programming for item drops.
- Also, the game programmers designed it so you’ll only win one item at the end of a battle, so if you have a group of enemies you’ll only get one item from them.
As a crazy programmer guy I still secretly hope to find a way to turn the above codes into just one Game Genie code, but I dunno how possible that’ll be.
Anyway, now if you’re ever frustrated from trying to get certain items from enemies, you have this new code to tempt you to the dark side! Mwahaha!
UPDATE! Nitrodon has improved stuff and made it so you only need to input one code:
DB08-5FA8 (100% item drops in normal battles)
DB16-77DB (100% item drops in instant win battles)
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to Always Win Items in EarthBound Code
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.