EarthBound’s Marketing Campaign
A few years ago there were some gigantic Mr. Saturn things at certain Japanese arcades – if you don’t remember them, see here.
Anyway, until today I never realized I’d never seen how one looks from behind. So here’s a pic!
…I don’t remember seeing THAT on the Mr. Saturn anatomy diagram 😯
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to A Gigantic Mr. Saturn Butt
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...