The Latest Game from EarthBound’s Localizer!
On the MOTHER 2 Miiverse, Shigesato Itoi posted the following message in English:
Dear Earthbound/MOTHER2 fans outside of Japan : Thank you for all the requests. They made me very happy. Now with the re-launch, I am looking forward to meet new friends.
He’s also made a few more Miiverse posts talking about what he’s eaten and marking the end of the Revival Festival. I’ll post those later today or tomorrow. For now, if you want to see his previous Miiverse posts translated into English, I have most of them here!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Shigesato Itoi Thanks EarthBound Fans
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...