Swag Watch for Feb. 4, 2012
Yesterday, for some reason, Shigesato Itoi started doing an advice column sort of thing on his Twitter for a short time. You know, something like where people would say, “My dog is hungry. What should I do?” and then he’d give a reply, oftentimes a silly one.
Well, a couple people happened to ask MOTHER-related questions, so here they are!
QUESTION: Mr. Itoi, I love the MOTHER series. Is there any way you can get it on the 3DS?
ITOI: Out of my jurisdiction.
QUESTION: Please tell me how we can get Mr. Itoi to make MOTHER 4.
Although these are mostly silly answers, they should come as no surprise by now. He’s said for years and years that he’s not going to make a MOTHER 4… And then I think he’s said that MOTHER 4 is the player’s life. And then I think he’s said that MOTHER 4 is Animal Crossing. I don’t know what to think anymore 😛
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to Shigesato Itoi Gives Online Advice
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (NINTENDO NES SNES) Strategy Guide + Scratch N Sniff stickers
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues