More EB Zero Remake Maps
Yesterday, for some reason, Shigesato Itoi started doing an advice column sort of thing on his Twitter for a short time. You know, something like where people would say, “My dog is hungry. What should I do?” and then he’d give a reply, oftentimes a silly one.
Well, a couple people happened to ask MOTHER-related questions, so here they are!
QUESTION: Mr. Itoi, I love the MOTHER series. Is there any way you can get it on the 3DS?
ITOI: Out of my jurisdiction.
QUESTION: Please tell me how we can get Mr. Itoi to make MOTHER 4.
Although these are mostly silly answers, they should come as no surprise by now. He’s said for years and years that he’s not going to make a MOTHER 4… And then I think he’s said that MOTHER 4 is the player’s life. And then I think he’s said that MOTHER 4 is Animal Crossing. I don’t know what to think anymore 😛
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to Shigesato Itoi Gives Online Advice
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...