MOTHER 25th Anniversary Fanfest Underway!
Yesterday, for some reason, Shigesato Itoi started doing an advice column sort of thing on his Twitter for a short time. You know, something like where people would say, “My dog is hungry. What should I do?” and then he’d give a reply, oftentimes a silly one.
Well, a couple people happened to ask MOTHER-related questions, so here they are!
QUESTION: Mr. Itoi, I love the MOTHER series. Is there any way you can get it on the 3DS?
ITOI: Out of my jurisdiction.
QUESTION: Please tell me how we can get Mr. Itoi to make MOTHER 4.
Although these are mostly silly answers, they should come as no surprise by now. He’s said for years and years that he’s not going to make a MOTHER 4… And then I think he’s said that MOTHER 4 is the player’s life. And then I think he’s said that MOTHER 4 is Animal Crossing. I don’t know what to think anymore 😛
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to Shigesato Itoi Gives Online Advice
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!