Fake MOTHER 3 DS Trailer
April 25th, 2013 | EarthBound
Yesterday, a press release from Nintendo announced some corporate reshuffling due to various people retiring. One result of this is that Satoru Iwata has been named the new CEO of Nintendo of America.
This, by itself, isn’t really an EarthBound-related news tidbit, but it’s also really cool to think that the main programmer of EarthBound is now in charge of NOA 😯
I guess another common question out there might be: What does this mean for EarthBound fans? Do you think this increases the chances of any more MOTHER stuff getting released outside of Japan? Or will things sort of stay the same in that regard? I’m curious to hear what other fans think!
EDIT: Just to be clear, Reggie was and will remain COO of NOA.
Other Related Posts:
40 Comments to Satoru Iwata Named Nintendo of America’s CEO
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.