The EarthBound Book Nintendo Said No To
Have you ever wanted your own actual copy of EarthBound? Then, uhh, how would you like TEN copies of EarthBound?
(Also, for some reason the pictures don’t show 10 copies at once)
The starting bid on this set of 10 EarthBound cartridges is $3,000, so be prepared to spend a lot 😯 Buying in bulk is usually a good deal, and with the average EarthBound cartridge price at $200, that means this is… Wait a minute! That’s a horrible deal!
Other Related Posts:
48 Comments to Own 10 Copies of EarthBound!
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...