EarthBound Crazy Enemies Code
Popular Posts:None found
April 20th, 2013 | MOTHER 3
Today marks seven years since MOTHER 3 was released… Man, I say it every year, but it’s crazy how it’s already been this long 😯 It feels like just yesterday we were all jumping up and down with excitement every time Itoi updated the MOTHER 3 preview site.
I actually would’ve completely forgotten about this year’s anniversary if it hadn’t been for this Japanese tweet:
Basically, a bunch of people who worked on MOTHER 3 got together to have a little celebration. Also, the newest issue of Nintendo Dream apparently has a small article about this get-together and has some behind-the-scenes developer stories of the game. If anyone can get a scan, let me know!
Also, since the whole EarthBound on Wii U stuff has everyone excited, a lot of people are wondering how possible it might be for MOTHER 3 to get released on the Wii U Virtual Console eventually too. I really, really doubt it will have any effect, but I posted an offer to Nintendo to have free use of the MOTHER 3 translation text resources if it’ll help in any way. You can read about that here.
In any case, since this is MOTHER 3’s anniversary and all, if you have any spare time today, give it a play! It’s amazing how well the game holds up even though it was two handheld generations ago 😀
Other Related Posts:
53 Comments to MOTHER 3’s 7th Anniversary
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.