April 27th, 2013 | Audio Stuff, MOTHER 3, Videos

Last week was MOTHER 3’s 7th anniversary, so gBev made a cool video to celebrate!

Hey Tomato,

I recently recorded a cover of the song “Happy Town?” from Mother 3 for the game’s seventh birthday, and I thought EBC might enjoy it

I really like this rendition – when I become rich and famous and have a giant skyscraper of my own I’ll have this play in the lobby or something 😛

10 Comments to MOTHER 3 Happy Town? Cover

Apple Kid said on Apr. 27, 2013

I would visit your building everyday if this was playing. Then I’d take out my wallet and bombard you with my money screaming “GIVE ME A JOB HERE, PLEASE!” Hey, aguy can dream.

Vince said on Apr. 27, 2013

Can I haz lyrics?

megamegaman247 said on Apr. 27, 2013

Am I the only one who thinks that transformed Tazmilly seems a bit like the city in Fahrenheit 451? No, ok

Jdaster64 said on Apr. 27, 2013

I always loved this track because it sounds tranquil like a town theme should, but you can feel the almost-dystopian unsettling feeling behind it.

NecrosaroIII said on Apr. 27, 2013

It’s a decent rendition, but I think the vocalization kind of hurts it a little

MasterofDisaster said on Apr. 28, 2013

I agree with Vince. ADD LYRICS!

64RR said on Apr. 28, 2013

I love Mother songs so much. They seem so peaceful. 🙂

DJMankiewicz said on Apr. 28, 2013

Video game covers are always fun. These “one man army” style covers are also pretty surprising.

Oh yes, I think I found out the secret behind the evil save frog glitch in Mother 3. I posted what I found here: http://earthboundcentral.com/2009/02/the-evil-thunder-tower-save-frog/

Darien said on Apr. 29, 2013

You’ll have to change your name to Tomatoli for purposes of skyscraper naming, you realise.

gBev said on Apr. 29, 2013

Glad to see people like it. Thanks for posting this, Mato!