An Amazing EarthBound Display
April 12th, 2013 | EarthBound
While browsing around on my Japanese Wii U I noticed there was a section that listed how players rated MOTHER 2 in different ways. So here’s a look!
First is just the five-star rating system for the game. As you can see, players have given MOTHER 2 a score of 4.5 stars:
Next are some poll questions:
Who do you think this title appeals to?
- 77%: Everyone
- 23%: Gamers
What kind of play style is this title more suited for?
- 21%: Casual
- 79%: Intense
This sounds about right to me – how about you?
I kind of wish there was more feedback info than just that, but I guess maybe that’s what the Miiverse is for, huh?
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to MOTHER 2’s Wii U Ratings and Scores
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.