Weekly Round-Up #37
April 12th, 2013 | EarthBound
While browsing around on my Japanese Wii U I noticed there was a section that listed how players rated MOTHER 2 in different ways. So here’s a look!
First is just the five-star rating system for the game. As you can see, players have given MOTHER 2 a score of 4.5 stars:
Next are some poll questions:
Who do you think this title appeals to?
- 77%: Everyone
- 23%: Gamers
What kind of play style is this title more suited for?
- 21%: Casual
- 79%: Intense
This sounds about right to me – how about you?
I kind of wish there was more feedback info than just that, but I guess maybe that’s what the Miiverse is for, huh?
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to MOTHER 2’s Wii U Ratings and Scores
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...