MOTHER 1+2 Translation Status
April 12th, 2013 | EarthBound
While browsing around on my Japanese Wii U I noticed there was a section that listed how players rated MOTHER 2 in different ways. So here’s a look!
First is just the five-star rating system for the game. As you can see, players have given MOTHER 2 a score of 4.5 stars:
Next are some poll questions:
Who do you think this title appeals to?
- 77%: Everyone
- 23%: Gamers
What kind of play style is this title more suited for?
- 21%: Casual
- 79%: Intense
This sounds about right to me – how about you?
I kind of wish there was more feedback info than just that, but I guess maybe that’s what the Miiverse is for, huh?
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to MOTHER 2’s Wii U Ratings and Scores
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...