Replacing an EarthBound Battery
April 12th, 2013 | EarthBound
While browsing around on my Japanese Wii U I noticed there was a section that listed how players rated MOTHER 2 in different ways. So here’s a look!
First is just the five-star rating system for the game. As you can see, players have given MOTHER 2 a score of 4.5 stars:
Next are some poll questions:
Who do you think this title appeals to?
- 77%: Everyone
- 23%: Gamers
What kind of play style is this title more suited for?
- 21%: Casual
- 79%: Intense
This sounds about right to me – how about you?
I kind of wish there was more feedback info than just that, but I guess maybe that’s what the Miiverse is for, huh?
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to MOTHER 2’s Wii U Ratings and Scores
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?