M1+2 Translation Update (Feb. 24)
Popular Posts:None found
April 4th, 2013 | EarthBound
Things have started to quiet down on the MOTHER 2 Miiverse – Itoi hasn’t posted in days, and as people finish playing the game they seem to be moving on to other communities. Still, there’s a lot of cool stuff in there, and I thought I’d share something I hadn’t thought of: where new players are getting stuck!
It’s been so long since I played EarthBound for the first time that it’s hard to remember where the really “man, I have no idea what to do now” parts are. Well, here are just a handful of Miiverse posts of players asking for help in those parts!
At Rainy Circle, where Jeff needs to use the bubble gum to get the monkey to lower the rope.
“How do I do this part?????? Also, what’s this beeping sound I keep hearing????”
“What do I do here……?”
“I got no clue at all. Anyone know?”
“How do I get past here? I beat the Boogey Tent”
“I don’t know what to do here! Could some kind person tell me?!”
“I can’t beat Master Belch… Are there any effective techniques?”
“What do I do about this octopus?”
“How do I get past this part?”
It’s funny, because when we did the MOTHER 2 stream a while back we got stuck a lot too, but for really weird reasons, like unknowingly having full inventories, not talking to the right people, and other little things. I guess this game has more challenge to it than I thought!
So here’s my question for you: Are there any spots you remember getting stuck at when you first played EarthBound?
Other Related Posts:
54 Comments to MOTHER 2 Wii U Trouble Spots
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.