A Fan-Made Ninten Plush Doll
April 4th, 2013 | EarthBound
Things have started to quiet down on the MOTHER 2 Miiverse – Itoi hasn’t posted in days, and as people finish playing the game they seem to be moving on to other communities. Still, there’s a lot of cool stuff in there, and I thought I’d share something I hadn’t thought of: where new players are getting stuck!
It’s been so long since I played EarthBound for the first time that it’s hard to remember where the really “man, I have no idea what to do now” parts are. Well, here are just a handful of Miiverse posts of players asking for help in those parts!
At Rainy Circle, where Jeff needs to use the bubble gum to get the monkey to lower the rope.
“How do I do this part?????? Also, what’s this beeping sound I keep hearing????”
“What do I do here……?”
“I got no clue at all. Anyone know?”
“How do I get past here? I beat the Boogey Tent”
“I don’t know what to do here! Could some kind person tell me?!”
“I can’t beat Master Belch… Are there any effective techniques?”
“What do I do about this octopus?”
“How do I get past this part?”
It’s funny, because when we did the MOTHER 2 stream a while back we got stuck a lot too, but for really weird reasons, like unknowingly having full inventories, not talking to the right people, and other little things. I guess this game has more challenge to it than I thought!
So here’s my question for you: Are there any spots you remember getting stuck at when you first played EarthBound?
Other Related Posts:
54 Comments to MOTHER 2 Wii U Trouble Spots
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?