Visiting a Stylized 3D Fourside
A few years ago, while working on the MOTHER 1+2 translation, I made a hack that turned my custom Easy Ring into a Hard Ring. Reid then played the game live for everyone to see here. It was a lot of fun to see in action!
I realized that I never released a patch with the Hard Ring enabled, so here’s the latest build of the MOTHER 1+2 translation with the Hard Ring stuff activated. To use it, you just equip the Easy Ring like normal, except it makes the game much much harder:
You can download the IPS patch here!
If you’re interested, all the programming code and tools I used for my MOTHER 1+2 translation are available here. Even the programming for the Easy Ring/Hard Ring stuff is in there if you’re interested at seeing how it works or if you want to mess around with it yourself!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Translation Hard Ring
- Satoru Iwata 2.0: Come on one feminist is right on Starmen.net I should ask Shigesato Itoi for MOTHER 3 NX/N64-N64DD Versions.Just give me...
- Arthur: I’ve found this interesting interview of Miyamoto talking about Mother 3 64… This has already been posted, right?...
- Macreen: Selling his belongings just to piss him off. Wow, what a asshole.
- Traiver: @GSUser I’m actually planning for an Arabic translation for Mother 3, I even prepared a Mr. Saturn font (but I’m still trying...
- Spark: When I’ll learn in 100% assembly language you have no permission to play EarthBound GBA Remake.Only I’ll give permission to...