More EarthBound-Lookalike Screens
A few years ago, while working on the MOTHER 1+2 translation, I made a hack that turned my custom Easy Ring into a Hard Ring. Reid then played the game live for everyone to see here. It was a lot of fun to see in action!
I realized that I never released a patch with the Hard Ring enabled, so here’s the latest build of the MOTHER 1+2 translation with the Hard Ring stuff activated. To use it, you just equip the Easy Ring like normal, except it makes the game much much harder:
You can download the IPS patch here!
If you’re interested, all the programming code and tools I used for my MOTHER 1+2 translation are available here. Even the programming for the Easy Ring/Hard Ring stuff is in there if you’re interested at seeing how it works or if you want to mess around with it yourself!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Translation Hard Ring
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.