Anthologies are Motherly Delicious
Master EarthBound hacker H.S posted this today:
Finally, after a year in the making, the first part of EarthBound 2: The Re-Boundening is complete! The patch is available at the bottom of this post.
This hack takes place 6 years after the end of EarthBound, and follows Ness as he returns to Onett, only to find that things are much different than when he left. It seems new trouble is afoot.
I currently only have Onett complete, so I’ve made a demo of that part. As usual, use Lunar IPS to patch the .ips file onto a clean EarthBound rom.
And here are some screenshots!
I’ve only played a few minutes of it myself but it’s already pretty interesting. You can download it here:
- EarthBound 2: The Re-Boundening IPS patch (includes a patching program if you don’t have one)
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to Fan Hack: EarthBound 2: The Re-Boundening
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Nintendo SNES, 1995) Cartridge Only. PLAYS PERFECT AND BATTERY SAVES
- ghg: Hgfrrfyt
- DarkPaladin156: @Yellowyoshi398 There was a chance for the Flying Man to be more in the Magicant stage, but for a reason he was made into his...
- YellowYoshi398: Mato, you made a post on this site earlier pointing out that a 3D model for Flying Man on the Magicant stage was seen in a...
- Dengar: Any updates on this?
- super mage: too much FF stuff