Happy Ness CG Animation
Master EarthBound hacker H.S posted this today:
Finally, after a year in the making, the first part of EarthBound 2: The Re-Boundening is complete! The patch is available at the bottom of this post.
This hack takes place 6 years after the end of EarthBound, and follows Ness as he returns to Onett, only to find that things are much different than when he left. It seems new trouble is afoot.
I currently only have Onett complete, so I’ve made a demo of that part. As usual, use Lunar IPS to patch the .ips file onto a clean EarthBound rom.
And here are some screenshots!
I’ve only played a few minutes of it myself but it’s already pretty interesting. You can download it here:
- EarthBound 2: The Re-Boundening IPS patch (includes a patching program if you don’t have one)
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to Fan Hack: EarthBound 2: The Re-Boundening
- breeman: AH why did I see this too late to get the Red Vinyl!? Pledged for the White Vinyl. I recently started collecting and listening to Vinyl...
- Thisislame: I love mother/earthbound and always will support their projects. This album is not supposed to be on vinyl. It’s gonna sound...
- J: I actually really liked this game. The look and style are very earthbound inspired, and there are a ton of references, but the game stands up...
- DarklingDragon: That’s pretty cool. I’d get one if I had a vinyl player.
- LucasTizma: I got the money and I got the desire. So why not?