Official Mr. Saturn Belly Warmers Coming Soon
April 18th, 2013 | EarthBound
Although the news that EarthBound’s going to be released on the Wii U Virtual Console sometime this year is slightly old news, I thought it’d be nice to take a look at the official Nintendo press release about it. You can see the press release here.
Here’s what it says for the EarthBound part, for reference:
The phrasing of the headline there made me laugh out loud – good job whoever wrote it!
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to EarthBound on Wii U in Nintendo Press Release
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 mini figure with Stand POO Takara Japan
- Ostricho: Bwahaha! The Flying Man is easy to deal with, I believe.
- Corey: @EBisumaru Magicant is the best stage in Smash 3DS.
- anon: I hope they add a 3D flying man to the game somehow, even as a trophy. It’s really cool to see Earthbound characters that were only...
- Mato: (After removing a number of comments) Okay, this is turning into a silly argument that’s unrelated to the topic at hand, so I’ll...
- JRokujuushi: Did three people seriously criticize his use of “it’s” when it was used correctly? If we substitute the words in...