Weekly Round-Up #46
April 18th, 2013 | EarthBound
Although the news that EarthBound’s going to be released on the Wii U Virtual Console sometime this year is slightly old news, I thought it’d be nice to take a look at the official Nintendo press release about it. You can see the press release here.
Here’s what it says for the EarthBound part, for reference:
The phrasing of the headline there made me laugh out loud – good job whoever wrote it!
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to EarthBound on Wii U in Nintendo Press Release
- DJ: What controversy? I’ve heard no news sites complaining.
- Venus: [QUOTE] “He says foreign fans seem convinced he’s secretly working on a Mother 4 and that he’s been lying that he won’t make a fourth game”...
- Sat: Fangamer in Japan! Lucky them. What’s going on behind the scenes? They’re coming back with the EarthBound 64 prototype,...
- EdgeTheLucas: @DJMankiewicz I can confirm that Undertale really does feel like another Mother game, or at least it proudly uses the same spirit the...
- Star and Moon: It’s not that big of a deal that Itoi isn’t making Mother 4, because the Mother 4 fangame is almost finished.