EarthBound Auction for Japan Relief
April 18th, 2013 | EarthBound
Although the news that EarthBound’s going to be released on the Wii U Virtual Console sometime this year is slightly old news, I thought it’d be nice to take a look at the official Nintendo press release about it. You can see the press release here.
Here’s what it says for the EarthBound part, for reference:
The phrasing of the headline there made me laugh out loud – good job whoever wrote it!
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to EarthBound on Wii U in Nintendo Press Release
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Music Japan Piano Solo Album Score Book OKAMI MOTHER ROCKMAN METAL GEAR
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: @hyperstar96 It’s not that they know nothing; they just don’t care. Why would they care? Are they afraid of...
- Leeaux: @Hyperstar96 I own both of them. Because it seems like a large amount of of the stages are from older games. But it’s probably...
- Hyperstar96: And thus Smash 4 continues the ongoing tradition of Nintendo knowing almost nothing about Mother. Don’t you all remember how...
- Anton: Man, Imagine if there were a remake of EB where the rest of the game looked this good.
- Leeaux: Well, strangely enough. Onett is the only Earthbound stage in the game. Even after they crafted that wonderful Magicant on the 3ds version....