The Dismembered Beauty is Coming
In a Tweet a few hours ago, an English-speaking EarthBound fan said to Shigesato Itoi:
@itoi_shigesato ENGLISH TRANSLATION PLEASE OH MY GOD
In response, Itoi asked for translation/interpretation help to get his message written into English. Basically, this is what he said:
Can someone interpret for me? It’s too much for me to handle myself.
And then he said right afterward:
My request for interpretation help just now was me saying, “Could someone please translate this into English [for them/for English speakers]?” I’d really like it [releasing the game outside of Japan] to happen someday.
Basically, the last part is him saying that he’d like an outside-of-Japan release to happen sometime. There’s not much more to it than that, but it’s been clear over these past few months that he really wants overseas fans to be able to play the game too.
I’ll continue to post more Miiverse stuff and Twitter stuff as things happen, so keep checking back here!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to Shigesato Itoi Comments on Releasing MOTHER 2 Outside of Japan
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.