Mini-Update Megathon #3
In a Tweet a few hours ago, an English-speaking EarthBound fan said to Shigesato Itoi:
@itoi_shigesato ENGLISH TRANSLATION PLEASE OH MY GOD
In response, Itoi asked for translation/interpretation help to get his message written into English. Basically, this is what he said:
Can someone interpret for me? It’s too much for me to handle myself.
And then he said right afterward:
My request for interpretation help just now was me saying, “Could someone please translate this into English [for them/for English speakers]?” I’d really like it [releasing the game outside of Japan] to happen someday.
Basically, the last part is him saying that he’d like an outside-of-Japan release to happen sometime. There’s not much more to it than that, but it’s been clear over these past few months that he really wants overseas fans to be able to play the game too.
I’ll continue to post more Miiverse stuff and Twitter stuff as things happen, so keep checking back here!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to Shigesato Itoi Comments on Releasing MOTHER 2 Outside of Japan
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...