EarthBound Documentary in the Making!
In a Tweet a few hours ago, an English-speaking EarthBound fan said to Shigesato Itoi:
@itoi_shigesato ENGLISH TRANSLATION PLEASE OH MY GOD
In response, Itoi asked for translation/interpretation help to get his message written into English. Basically, this is what he said:
Can someone interpret for me? It’s too much for me to handle myself.
And then he said right afterward:
My request for interpretation help just now was me saying, “Could someone please translate this into English [for them/for English speakers]?” I’d really like it [releasing the game outside of Japan] to happen someday.
Basically, the last part is him saying that he’d like an outside-of-Japan release to happen sometime. There’s not much more to it than that, but it’s been clear over these past few months that he really wants overseas fans to be able to play the game too.
I’ll continue to post more Miiverse stuff and Twitter stuff as things happen, so keep checking back here!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to Shigesato Itoi Comments on Releasing MOTHER 2 Outside of Japan
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.