EarthBound Hack: Hallow’s End
March 19th, 2013 | Merchandise
Earlier today, Satoru Iwata posted a tweet about another piece of MOTHER 2 merchandise he has – one of the super-rare MOTHER 2 jackets! Here’s a translation of what he says:
Hello, this is Iwata of Nintendo. Continuing with yesterday, here’s another piece of MOTHER 2 merchandise. This is a special sukajan jacket given to the staff. The logo is faithfully recreated in embroidery form. This is another of my treasures.
Naturally, these were made for people who worked on MOTHER 2 and are thus extremely hard to find. But a long-time EarthBound Central reader by the name of Onion did manage to win one in an auction a few years back – see here!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Satoru Iwata and His MOTHER 2 Jacket
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Nintendo SNES, 1995)
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues