Weekly Round-Up #37
March 19th, 2013 | Merchandise
Earlier today, Satoru Iwata posted a tweet about another piece of MOTHER 2 merchandise he has – one of the super-rare MOTHER 2 jackets! Here’s a translation of what he says:
Hello, this is Iwata of Nintendo. Continuing with yesterday, here’s another piece of MOTHER 2 merchandise. This is a special sukajan jacket given to the staff. The logo is faithfully recreated in embroidery form. This is another of my treasures.
Naturally, these were made for people who worked on MOTHER 2 and are thus extremely hard to find. But a long-time EarthBound Central reader by the name of Onion did manage to win one in an auction a few years back – see here!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Satoru Iwata and His MOTHER 2 Jacket
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo SNES Cartridge Cart Game Earth Bound
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...