Sprucing Up the Site
March 19th, 2013 | Merchandise
Earlier today, Satoru Iwata posted a tweet about another piece of MOTHER 2 merchandise he has – one of the super-rare MOTHER 2 jackets! Here’s a translation of what he says:
Hello, this is Iwata of Nintendo. Continuing with yesterday, here’s another piece of MOTHER 2 merchandise. This is a special sukajan jacket given to the staff. The logo is faithfully recreated in embroidery form. This is another of my treasures.
Naturally, these were made for people who worked on MOTHER 2 and are thus extremely hard to find. But a long-time EarthBound Central reader by the name of Onion did manage to win one in an auction a few years back – see here!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Satoru Iwata and His MOTHER 2 Jacket
Leave a reply
- Bob: What does COD have to do with this? Or do you just like mindlessly bashing on mainstream games?
- Anonymous: EARTHBOUND SUCKS PLAY CALL OF DUTY just kidding, Call of Duty sucks
- PSIpunky: I took the daunting task of learning Japanese a few months ago due to wanting to read some Mother related things and Japan in general. It...
- Anonymouse: Well to be honest, I’m still in school and I haven’t really gotten a job yet. =P But ah… the series has made me...
- Darien: Not meaning to be unbelievably pedantic, but a speed run would normally be for a specific game on a specific platform, yes? As in, Mother 2...