Live Action EarthBound Series
March 19th, 2013 | Merchandise
Earlier today, Satoru Iwata posted a tweet about another piece of MOTHER 2 merchandise he has – one of the super-rare MOTHER 2 jackets! Here’s a translation of what he says:
Hello, this is Iwata of Nintendo. Continuing with yesterday, here’s another piece of MOTHER 2 merchandise. This is a special sukajan jacket given to the staff. The logo is faithfully recreated in embroidery form. This is another of my treasures.
Naturally, these were made for people who worked on MOTHER 2 and are thus extremely hard to find. But a long-time EarthBound Central reader by the name of Onion did manage to win one in an auction a few years back – see here!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Satoru Iwata and His MOTHER 2 Jacket
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?