Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
March 19th, 2013 | Merchandise
Earlier today, Satoru Iwata posted a tweet about another piece of MOTHER 2 merchandise he has – one of the super-rare MOTHER 2 jackets! Here’s a translation of what he says:
Hello, this is Iwata of Nintendo. Continuing with yesterday, here’s another piece of MOTHER 2 merchandise. This is a special sukajan jacket given to the staff. The logo is faithfully recreated in embroidery form. This is another of my treasures.
Naturally, these were made for people who worked on MOTHER 2 and are thus extremely hard to find. But a long-time EarthBound Central reader by the name of Onion did manage to win one in an auction a few years back – see here!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to Satoru Iwata and His MOTHER 2 Jacket
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.