EarthBound Teleport Bug?
March 9th, 2013 | MOTHER 3
The other day Kotaku posted an article about the most awesome dog companions in video games. Nintendo posted about this article on its Facebook account and mentioned Mother 3 by name:
You can see the Facebook post here. As you can imagine, many of the replies are from people surprised that Nintendo of America is mentioning MOTHER 3 at all:
NoA, can we have more Mother 3 info, like that game itself. 😀
Mother 3? What’s that? I have never seen it over here in the US…. : ) I am actually surprised that you acknowledge it’s existence. Reggie normally tells us how much he hates Mother 3 fans.
Welp, I’d sure like to legally find out what makes the dog in Mother 3 so great, but gee, SOMEBODY won’t bring it to the States! C’mon, Nintendo. Seriously. Bring it here.
Mother 3? What’s that? That game doesn’t exist according to you guys!
Copied-and-pasted like that they seem pretty angry, but the tone of the MOTHER 3 comments is actually pretty playful and goofy.
This mention doesn’t surprise me too much, though – after all, when Reid and the gang went to visit Nintendo some years back, a lot of the people working there were excited to know what the status of the MOTHER 3 translation was and couldn’t wait to play it. And I assume whoever’s in charge of the company’s social media stuff is a fan of the game and series too 😛
Oh yeah, speaking of Facebook, EarthBound Central has a Facebook page of its own here!
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to NOA Mentions MOTHER 3 on Facebook
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!