Mr. Saturn Peanut Cheese Bars
March 9th, 2013 | MOTHER 3
The other day Kotaku posted an article about the most awesome dog companions in video games. Nintendo posted about this article on its Facebook account and mentioned Mother 3 by name:
You can see the Facebook post here. As you can imagine, many of the replies are from people surprised that Nintendo of America is mentioning MOTHER 3 at all:
NoA, can we have more Mother 3 info, like that game itself.
Mother 3? What’s that? I have never seen it over here in the US…. : ) I am actually surprised that you acknowledge it’s existence. Reggie normally tells us how much he hates Mother 3 fans.
Welp, I’d sure like to legally find out what makes the dog in Mother 3 so great, but gee, SOMEBODY won’t bring it to the States! C’mon, Nintendo. Seriously. Bring it here.
Mother 3? What’s that? That game doesn’t exist according to you guys!
Copied-and-pasted like that they seem pretty angry, but the tone of the MOTHER 3 comments is actually pretty playful and goofy.
This mention doesn’t surprise me too much, though – after all, when Reid and the gang went to visit Nintendo some years back, a lot of the people working there were excited to know what the status of the MOTHER 3 translation was and couldn’t wait to play it. And I assume whoever’s in charge of the company’s social media stuff is a fan of the game and series too
Oh yeah, speaking of Facebook, EarthBound Central has a Facebook page of its own here!
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to NOA Mentions MOTHER 3 on Facebook
Leave a reply
- EarthboundCakes: Speaking of hacks and hacking tools, when are we going to get the hacking tools for Mother 3 like we got for Mother 1+2? I believe...
- professional seo services in Watford: Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works...
- DJMankiewicz: KingMike, it appears that at the very least, the third revision of the Pro Action Replay can alter other addresses. I know I could...
- Jdaster64: I can’t imagine I’d ever get tired of battles starting with “AAH! Enemy name!”
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: This is for uyuyuy99: there’s an EarthBound Zero ROM map at http://datacrystal.romhacki...