EarthBound: Animated Series Pilot
A while back someone (I forget who, sorry!) sent me a picture of a book that mentioned the MOTHER 3 fan translation. The translation happened so long ago that it feels like another lifetime to me, and it makes it even stranger whenever I see it mentioned in print media:
It’s not without its mistakes, though – I did a huge portion of the reprogramming too, for example, not just the translating. The project didn’t take two years, and the patch was released in October 2008, not July 2009. There are some other issues, but despite them I think the writer at least meant well in trying to spread the word and history of the project, so it’s all good 😛
Actually, I’m not even sure what this book is, so if anyone has any info let me know!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation Mentioned in a Book
- Anonymous: This is too cute. Also, for a while there, I was starting to think all Pokémon would appear.
- AwelCruiz: Hate to be “that guy”, but Banjo-Kazooie and Conker aren’t Nintendo properties. They may have been at one point, but...
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;