EarthBound Completed in 9 Minutes
A while back someone (I forget who, sorry!) sent me a picture of a book that mentioned the MOTHER 3 fan translation. The translation happened so long ago that it feels like another lifetime to me, and it makes it even stranger whenever I see it mentioned in print media:
It’s not without its mistakes, though – I did a huge portion of the reprogramming too, for example, not just the translating. The project didn’t take two years, and the patch was released in October 2008, not July 2009. There are some other issues, but despite them I think the writer at least meant well in trying to spread the word and history of the project, so it’s all good 😛
Actually, I’m not even sure what this book is, so if anyone has any info let me know!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation Mentioned in a Book
- Mike: Also, I have to post once more to say: The cover texture effect is incredible and so Earthboundy. So many details like that make this utterly...
- Mike: I just received my copy this week, and it is amazing. The fact that you didn’t just throw a bunch of Earthbound localization facts, but...
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!