MOTHER 3 Music Used on TV
A while back someone (I forget who, sorry!) sent me a picture of a book that mentioned the MOTHER 3 fan translation. The translation happened so long ago that it feels like another lifetime to me, and it makes it even stranger whenever I see it mentioned in print media:
It’s not without its mistakes, though – I did a huge portion of the reprogramming too, for example, not just the translating. The project didn’t take two years, and the patch was released in October 2008, not July 2009. There are some other issues, but despite them I think the writer at least meant well in trying to spread the word and history of the project, so it’s all good
Actually, I’m not even sure what this book is, so if anyone has any info let me know!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation Mentioned in a Book
Leave a reply
- megamegaman247: I know this is a super old post but I put other in the poll and I want to explain gosh darn it! I am about 14 now and when I was a...
- GreenHippoArmada: Check this out:http://www.youtube.com/wat ch?v=JvKr2dmEP2Q
- 00an0: I dunno how to patch
- MagikoopaMaster: this was awesome!! probably the best version of onett i have heard.
- Smokey_the_Crow: Well, I guess this is all the more reason to get a Wii U now! This is honestly the best news I’ve received all year.