MOTHER Series in Nintendo World
A while back someone (I forget who, sorry!) sent me a picture of a book that mentioned the MOTHER 3 fan translation. The translation happened so long ago that it feels like another lifetime to me, and it makes it even stranger whenever I see it mentioned in print media:
It’s not without its mistakes, though – I did a huge portion of the reprogramming too, for example, not just the translating. The project didn’t take two years, and the patch was released in October 2008, not July 2009. There are some other issues, but despite them I think the writer at least meant well in trying to spread the word and history of the project, so it’s all good 😛
Actually, I’m not even sure what this book is, so if anyone has any info let me know!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation Mentioned in a Book
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues