Translated MOTHER 2 Manga
A while back someone (I forget who, sorry!) sent me a picture of a book that mentioned the MOTHER 3 fan translation. The translation happened so long ago that it feels like another lifetime to me, and it makes it even stranger whenever I see it mentioned in print media:
It’s not without its mistakes, though – I did a huge portion of the reprogramming too, for example, not just the translating. The project didn’t take two years, and the patch was released in October 2008, not July 2009. There are some other issues, but despite them I think the writer at least meant well in trying to spread the word and history of the project, so it’s all good 😛
Actually, I’m not even sure what this book is, so if anyone has any info let me know!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation Mentioned in a Book
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...