Argh! The Love Walker!
Somehow or other I stumbled upon this review of the MOTHER 3 Handbook and thought I’d share it:
I wasn’t too involved with the book myself, so every time I see it I’m like, “Oh man, I forgot how much crazy work they put into that thing.” In fact, I haven’t actually read through the entire thing myself yet – there’s too much stuff in there for my brain to compute
Actually, if you do buy a copy, if you mention me somewhere in the checkout form I’ll give you an extra note or drawing of my own – although my drawings are pretty bad. AND since this is apparently Glitch Week at Fangamer, if you order stuff from them this week they’ll give you a bunch of free extra stuff – see here!
Oh man, I originally just intended to post the video and now it’s turned into an infomercial. Fangamer: make EarthBound Slap Chops next.
Anyway, I think it’d be amazing if someday Fangamer did a similar guide for other games… We just gotta petition them! PK Siege Fangamer Call’n time!
Other Related Posts:
1 Comment to MOTHER 3 Handbook Video Review
Leave a reply
- BusterTheFox: Man, talk about getting logged out all the time, this time even my username got erased. O_O That’s me up there… as...
- Anonymous: If you know how to play guitar (Like I do), there are a million ways you can tell he’s faking this. XD Maybe he actually knows how...
- MightyYT: Because of my wonderful experience playing EarthBound as a young boy in 199X, I eventually became part of the fan community at...
- Flami: It didn’t work for me, but maybe that’s because I’m using SNES9x to play EARTHBOUND.
- broomweed: Wow, thanks everyone for this support! @NESter, yes, it has terrible music (although I like its text display better), but Opinionated...