Yes, Tony is Gay. And Mr. Saturn is Innocent
March 19th, 2013 | EarthBound
MOTHER 2 for the Japanese Wii U is now available! If you have a Japanese Wii U it’ll only cost you 30 yen to get the game, but it’ll only be available to buy for about a month. After that, it’s anyone’s guess what’ll happen with it.
Reid, Jeff, Poe, and I plan to stream the game soon, so if you have some time, stick around the site! I’ll post a link and more info as soon as stuff is set up. Right now I’m just waiting for them to get here
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to MOTHER 2 Now Available on Japanese Wii U
Leave a reply
- Vukadin: Now that I think of it, the Mother games haven’t really inspired me to do anything… They did change my view of the world I...
- Douche Mcallister: No… I might have a crummy memory… But I seem to remember a video with a huge mr. Saturn like this, and it was...
- Douche Mcallister: Really the only difference that stood out to me while playing the GBA version was the sound of PSI moves and the Dusty Dunes...
- Goldcheese: ….two anuses?
- BenjaminSmith: I went to school for game art because of this game and Graduate in September!! I always have been an artist but no other game made...