MOTHER 1+2&3 in German Gamepro
Super translator Chewy recently translated a very big and very interesting interview with Shigeru Miyamoto and Shigesato Itoi back before the Nintendo 64 Disk System was released in Japan and while it still seemed like the next big thing for Nintendo.
There’s a ton of stuff they cover, including various things relating to MOTHER 3/EarthBound 64 that not even I’ve heard before, so give it a read here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Miyamoto and Itoi Discuss the Nintendo 64 Disk System
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Earth Bound Bound to Earth! SNES Super Nintendo Super Nice clean copy
- DJMankiewitz: The Japanese game was treated just like any other VC release (which makes sense, because for them, it was). Our’s was clearly...
- next-gen: Eerie sounds I bet originally after liberating masked man mind and after killing Porky there was planned to encounter third final boss in...
- Hendricks266: >Well Giygas Theme,Happy Green Train,Eerie sounds,Masked Man Varation,Sad Theme,Debug Room isn’t in HQ. Giygas Theme:...
- mazoboom: Hi, Hendriks. Thanks for the files. I actually was just looking for them the other day after not being able to find them on my new...
- GSUser: Hey Guys! I Colored The Second Image, Is There A Way To Upload It?