Ninten isn’t Exactly Ninten
Super translator Chewy recently translated a very big and very interesting interview with Shigeru Miyamoto and Shigesato Itoi back before the Nintendo 64 Disk System was released in Japan and while it still seemed like the next big thing for Nintendo.
There’s a ton of stuff they cover, including various things relating to MOTHER 3/EarthBound 64 that not even I’ve heard before, so give it a read here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Miyamoto and Itoi Discuss the Nintendo 64 Disk System
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.