Shigesato Itoi’s Gold Mine Adventure
Super translator Chewy recently translated a very big and very interesting interview with Shigeru Miyamoto and Shigesato Itoi back before the Nintendo 64 Disk System was released in Japan and while it still seemed like the next big thing for Nintendo.
There’s a ton of stuff they cover, including various things relating to MOTHER 3/EarthBound 64 that not even I’ve heard before, so give it a read here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Miyamoto and Itoi Discuss the Nintendo 64 Disk System
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...