MOTHER 3 Boss Battle Rock
Super translator Chewy recently translated a very big and very interesting interview with Shigeru Miyamoto and Shigesato Itoi back before the Nintendo 64 Disk System was released in Japan and while it still seemed like the next big thing for Nintendo.
There’s a ton of stuff they cover, including various things relating to MOTHER 3/EarthBound 64 that not even I’ve heard before, so give it a read here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Miyamoto and Itoi Discuss the Nintendo 64 Disk System
- Ness1985: Chances are if Nintendo is actually doing it with their translation, it’ll be neutered, butchered & heavily censored.
- Esper: I’m impressed with how patiently and kindly Mato just said “STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT MOTHER 3 RUMORS” Anyway, just keep...
- Ryan: This is exactly what someone secretly working for Nintendo would say! Mother 3 in English confirmed.
- Anonymous: I don’t mean to be too much of a conspiracist, but I think it’s perfectly possible that Mato has been contacted by Nintendo....
- Covarr: Aww, when you hadn’t responded to the rumors before, I’d kinda been hoping there was an NDA involved. I guess this means...