Itoi & Miyamoto MOTHER 3 Interview from 1999
Super translator Chewy recently translated a very big and very interesting interview with Shigeru Miyamoto and Shigesato Itoi back before the Nintendo 64 Disk System was released in Japan and while it still seemed like the next big thing for Nintendo.
There’s a ton of stuff they cover, including various things relating to MOTHER 3/EarthBound 64 that not even I’ve heard before, so give it a read here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Miyamoto and Itoi Discuss the Nintendo 64 Disk System
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (NINTENDO NES SNES) Strategy Guide + Scratch N Sniff stickers
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues