Shigesato Itoi Discusses MOTHER 4
Super translator Chewy recently translated a very big and very interesting interview with Shigeru Miyamoto and Shigesato Itoi back before the Nintendo 64 Disk System was released in Japan and while it still seemed like the next big thing for Nintendo.
There’s a ton of stuff they cover, including various things relating to MOTHER 3/EarthBound 64 that not even I’ve heard before, so give it a read here!
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Miyamoto and Itoi Discuss the Nintendo 64 Disk System
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND (SNES,1995) CIB Big Box + Scratch/Sniffs,Air Freshener,Poster & MORE!
- Star and Moon: “…if an incredibly good-looking son born by a mistress were to come with a planning document that seemed really...
- .: pokemon? legend of zelda?
- JM: Hi NichoMania, Thanks for the comment. I took another look at the line and the Japanese is: アメリカ系の人はずっと「『4』が作られつつある」と言ってます が、嘘に決まっているじゃないかと（笑）。...
- NichoMania: Great translation, but something has been bugging me about it… Ever since, I read the last post about Itoi saying people in the...
- Sat: Thanks! I love the anecdote with the university professor.