Original Franklin Badge Video
March 27th, 2013 | EarthBound
So it’s been over a week since MOTHER 2 was released on the Wii U Virtual Console. And although we haven’t gone through all of the game yet, it’s looking like no changes were made to the game at all.
One of the big questions during the stream was, “What does this mean?” Does this spell good news or bad news for a release outside of Japan? Itoi is very aware of the international demand now, as are Iwata, Reggie, and plenty of other people, in contrast to say, 10 years ago, when MOTHER 1+2 was overlooked for a release outside of Japan. Is it more possible than before that a release could happen? Or is that just me being overly optimistic again?
I’m curious to hear what others feel about the prospects for an EarthBound Wii U Virtual Console release now. Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
51 Comments to Looking Back at the Wii U MOTHER 2
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic