MOTHER Remake Hack: Title Screen Music
March 27th, 2013 | EarthBound
So it’s been over a week since MOTHER 2 was released on the Wii U Virtual Console. And although we haven’t gone through all of the game yet, it’s looking like no changes were made to the game at all.
One of the big questions during the stream was, “What does this mean?” Does this spell good news or bad news for a release outside of Japan? Itoi is very aware of the international demand now, as are Iwata, Reggie, and plenty of other people, in contrast to say, 10 years ago, when MOTHER 1+2 was overlooked for a release outside of Japan. Is it more possible than before that a release could happen? Or is that just me being overly optimistic again?
I’m curious to hear what others feel about the prospects for an EarthBound Wii U Virtual Console release now. Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
51 Comments to Looking Back at the Wii U MOTHER 2
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?