MOTHER 3 Plushie Mania!
March 27th, 2013 | EarthBound
So it’s been over a week since MOTHER 2 was released on the Wii U Virtual Console. And although we haven’t gone through all of the game yet, it’s looking like no changes were made to the game at all.
One of the big questions during the stream was, “What does this mean?” Does this spell good news or bad news for a release outside of Japan? Itoi is very aware of the international demand now, as are Iwata, Reggie, and plenty of other people, in contrast to say, 10 years ago, when MOTHER 1+2 was overlooked for a release outside of Japan. Is it more possible than before that a release could happen? Or is that just me being overly optimistic again?
I’m curious to hear what others feel about the prospects for an EarthBound Wii U Virtual Console release now. Share your thoughts in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
51 Comments to Looking Back at the Wii U MOTHER 2
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.