Itoi & Miyamoto MOTHER 3 Interview from 1999
Last week a three-part MOTHER 2-related discussion between Shigesato Itoi and Satoru Iwata was posted on Shigesato Itoi’s website. If you can read Japanese, check it out here.
If you don’t read Japanese, fear not, for KameDaniRyuu has translated them for English-speakers!
- Part 1: The Beginnings of MOTHER 2
- Part 2: Memories of Many Different Places
- Part 3: The Quiet Creator of Special Games
I actually haven’t read through all of this myself yet. Itoi kept saying afterward how he didn’t say very much though, which seems to be the case from a quick skim. Hopefully there’s good stuff in there, though!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Itoi & Iwata Discuss MOTHER 2 Before Virtual Console Release
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Player's Guide Super Nintendo SNES Strategy Guide
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues