Itoi Interview Before MOTHER’s Release
Last week a three-part MOTHER 2-related discussion between Shigesato Itoi and Satoru Iwata was posted on Shigesato Itoi’s website. If you can read Japanese, check it out here.
If you don’t read Japanese, fear not, for KameDaniRyuu has translated them for English-speakers!
- Part 1: The Beginnings of MOTHER 2
- Part 2: Memories of Many Different Places
- Part 3: The Quiet Creator of Special Games
I actually haven’t read through all of this myself yet. Itoi kept saying afterward how he didn’t say very much though, which seems to be the case from a quick skim. Hopefully there’s good stuff in there, though!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Itoi & Iwata Discuss MOTHER 2 Before Virtual Console Release
Leave a reply
- Jorge Primera: Puede ser, pero sería mejor si llegara con un rediseño, más o menos como lo dibujaría Yoshiyuki Sadamoto. Aún mejor, ¡que aparezcan...
- KingMike: I hear Nintendo got pretty burned on Tales of Phantasia (which some people like Cless, refused to support it for the GBA being reportedly...
- Wyatt8740: The link is dead. Like everything else I want to see on youtube, this is deleted.
- Anonymous: @Anon it was my understanding that he was president of NoA before (with no one to answer to on the North American side of things) and...
- Chivi-chivik: This is completely understanable. Heck, they can’t please every fan out there. That’s IMPOSSIBLE to do. If authors...