A New EarthBound Game?
Last week a three-part MOTHER 2-related discussion between Shigesato Itoi and Satoru Iwata was posted on Shigesato Itoi’s website. If you can read Japanese, check it out here.
If you don’t read Japanese, fear not, for KameDaniRyuu has translated them for English-speakers!
- Part 1: The Beginnings of MOTHER 2
- Part 2: Memories of Many Different Places
- Part 3: The Quiet Creator of Special Games
I actually haven’t read through all of this myself yet. Itoi kept saying afterward how he didn’t say very much though, which seems to be the case from a quick skim. Hopefully there’s good stuff in there, though!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Itoi & Iwata Discuss MOTHER 2 Before Virtual Console Release
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.