Shigesato Itoi and Star Fox 64
Last week a three-part MOTHER 2-related discussion between Shigesato Itoi and Satoru Iwata was posted on Shigesato Itoi’s website. If you can read Japanese, check it out here.
If you don’t read Japanese, fear not, for KameDaniRyuu has translated them for English-speakers!
- Part 1: The Beginnings of MOTHER 2
- Part 2: Memories of Many Different Places
- Part 3: The Quiet Creator of Special Games
I actually haven’t read through all of this myself yet. Itoi kept saying afterward how he didn’t say very much though, which seems to be the case from a quick skim. Hopefully there’s good stuff in there, though!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Itoi & Iwata Discuss MOTHER 2 Before Virtual Console Release
- DJMankiewitz: I’d be wary of reading any Australian magazine, because it might actually be a wolf spider or some other horrible thing.
- DavemanDeluxe: “The story is a surreal blend of school children and aliens, with some of the weirdest characters you’ll ever meet.” I...
- Liliana: “…and should do well in the States, too” I wish…
- Anonymous: It’s a little weird reading old EarthBound articles and thinking about how in retrospect their expectations of the game were...
- MarioFan3: I haven’t been here in yonks. Considering the article mentions that Mother was talked about in an earlier issue there must be...