The EarthBound Journal
Last week a three-part MOTHER 2-related discussion between Shigesato Itoi and Satoru Iwata was posted on Shigesato Itoi’s website. If you can read Japanese, check it out here.
If you don’t read Japanese, fear not, for KameDaniRyuu has translated them for English-speakers!
- Part 1: The Beginnings of MOTHER 2
- Part 2: Memories of Many Different Places
- Part 3: The Quiet Creator of Special Games
I actually haven’t read through all of this myself yet. Itoi kept saying afterward how he didn’t say very much though, which seems to be the case from a quick skim. Hopefully there’s good stuff in there, though!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Itoi & Iwata Discuss MOTHER 2 Before Virtual Console Release
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound 2 MOTHER 2 Game Book / SNES
- OtherLurkingBlue: Orange Kid. I hate that guy for various reasons. 1) HIs smug attitude toward Apple Kid, the true genius. 2) He took my money and...
- JamesBond007: Next move – create a real-fire Lil’UFOs. Equipped with laser and ice beams. Today, we already have drones – I think...
- HpBoost: Leeaux, the article described how this was a proof of concept example, but it will be incredibly useful for laboratory biology. I think...
- TragicManner: Wow, we all really owe Orange Kid an apology… I was such a jerk to that guy, and he was really very brilliant, it seems.
- Leeaux: I don’t even know what to say. I thought the whole joke of it in Earthbound was that it was useless. Someone was actually paid to...