A MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 Joining Discovery
Last week a three-part MOTHER 2-related discussion between Shigesato Itoi and Satoru Iwata was posted on Shigesato Itoi’s website. If you can read Japanese, check it out here.
If you don’t read Japanese, fear not, for KameDaniRyuu has translated them for English-speakers!
- Part 1: The Beginnings of MOTHER 2
- Part 2: Memories of Many Different Places
- Part 3: The Quiet Creator of Special Games
I actually haven’t read through all of this myself yet. Itoi kept saying afterward how he didn’t say very much though, which seems to be the case from a quick skim. Hopefully there’s good stuff in there, though!
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Itoi & Iwata Discuss MOTHER 2 Before Virtual Console Release
- doclight: Is there any particular reason why midis are being used in 2014? Seriously? I know it’s a relatively minor thing to gripe about,...
- Mato: I would assume you could just patch the ROM on a computer and then put the patched ROM on your Android.
- Mr.Foppy42: Er, sorry if I’m COMPLETELY off-topic and if I sound like an idiot but… Is it possible to have the Mother 3 translation...
- Anonymous: “Effetist Hipister smashes Nuganess…” I don’t think you know what a hipster is, and I don’t know what an...
- Anonymous: “Calling my statement/opinion a conspiracy theory is borderline passive aggressive.” It’s true though…...