Some Unused Text in EarthBound
March 31st, 2013 | EarthBound
For whatever reason, a lot of my favorite EarthBound memories are connected with Easter. And since today is Easter, Poe, Chewy, and I decided to celebrate with some EarthBound pancakes!
That’s a Mr. Saturn and a Mr. Saturn Giygas. But then we forgot to eat them and now they’re cold and tough, oops!
Anyway, if you’re having a quiet Easter day at home today, consider trying the EarthBound randomizer I made a while back. In fact, here’s a pic of a random hack we’re playing right now!
Or, if that’s not your thing, maybe even give the MOTHER 1+2 translation a try – I released that around Easter so it feels especially Eastery-to me 😛
Also, if you got any Easter-related EarthBound memories, share them in the comments too! I’d love to hear them!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to Happy EarthBound Easter Time!
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!