Prof. Sakamoto & Hyadain Hobonichi Concert
March 31st, 2013 | EarthBound
For whatever reason, a lot of my favorite EarthBound memories are connected with Easter. And since today is Easter, Poe, Chewy, and I decided to celebrate with some EarthBound pancakes!
That’s a Mr. Saturn and a Mr. Saturn Giygas. But then we forgot to eat them and now they’re cold and tough, oops!
Anyway, if you’re having a quiet Easter day at home today, consider trying the EarthBound randomizer I made a while back. In fact, here’s a pic of a random hack we’re playing right now!
Or, if that’s not your thing, maybe even give the MOTHER 1+2 translation a try – I released that around Easter so it feels especially Eastery-to me 😛
Also, if you got any Easter-related EarthBound memories, share them in the comments too! I’d love to hear them!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to Happy EarthBound Easter Time!
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...