MOTHER 2 by the Zippers
March 31st, 2013 | EarthBound
For whatever reason, a lot of my favorite EarthBound memories are connected with Easter. And since today is Easter, Poe, Chewy, and I decided to celebrate with some EarthBound pancakes!
That’s a Mr. Saturn and a Mr. Saturn Giygas. But then we forgot to eat them and now they’re cold and tough, oops!
Anyway, if you’re having a quiet Easter day at home today, consider trying the EarthBound randomizer I made a while back. In fact, here’s a pic of a random hack we’re playing right now!
Or, if that’s not your thing, maybe even give the MOTHER 1+2 translation a try – I released that around Easter so it feels especially Eastery-to me 😛
Also, if you got any Easter-related EarthBound memories, share them in the comments too! I’d love to hear them!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to Happy EarthBound Easter Time!
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...