Mini Saturns in Japanese Arcades
Back when MOTHER 1+2 was released ten years ago, by sheer luck Reid came by to visit me the day my copy of the game arrived. We played it for a bit, chatted about the future of Starmen.Net, and stuff like that. It was a lot of fun, so now that MOTHER 2 is being released again (and since I have a Japanese Wii U), Reid and I are planning another simple get-together, except this time we’ll be streaming it live!
The game is supposed to be available at midnight on the 20th in Japan, which, if my calculations are correct, is 8:00 AM on Tuesday for us Arizona folks. So right now the plan is that we’ll download and play the game starting at 8:00 AM tomorrow. I *think* that equates to 11:00 AM on the east coast and 8:00 AM on the west coast, but let me know if I’m wrong!
Of course, things could go awry – maybe the game won’t be released at the exact time as Nintendo says, or maybe something will come up, or maybe there’ll be technical issues. But if you’re interested, check back here tomorrow morning and see what’s up!
EDIT: Since I’m not the guy in charge of the stream I can’t say for sure where it’s going to be hosted, but I’m fairly certain it’ll just be the regular old Fangamer Twitch.tv channel. I’ll post link info once I know for sure, which will probably be closer to the air time.
Update: The stream is over now, you can read a synposis here.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Gonna Stream the VC MOTHER 2!
Leave a reply
- Earthbounder: Awesome!!! Mr saturn is a great addition to mother 1! Keep up the work I’m looking forward to playing it
- EarthboundCakes: Speaking of hacks and hacking tools, when are we going to get the hacking tools for Mother 3 like we got for Mother 1+2? I believe...
- professional seo services in Watford: Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works...
- DJMankiewicz: KingMike, it appears that at the very least, the third revision of the Pro Action Replay can alter other addresses. I know I could...
- Jdaster64: I can’t imagine I’d ever get tired of battles starting with “AAH! Enemy name!”