Jazzy EarthBound Remix
March 26th, 2013 | Itoi
With all the MOTHER 2 stuff going on lately, there’s been a lot of other neat stuff that I haven’t had time to post about. Here’s one courtesy of resetsurvivor!
So, I was able to get Shigesato Itoi’s Mii from the WiiU! Then I transfered it to my 3DS and made a QR code of him for all of you.
It’s official alright. I wouldn’t try to pass off a clone I made. I was super excited when ‘he’ finally showed up in my WaraWara plaza on the WiiU.
If you have a 3DS, you can scan in the QR code in this pic and then you’ll have a copy of Itoi’s Mii!
I don’t know much about Mii stuff or Wii U/3DS stuff, so I’m not sure what you can do once you have a copy of him. I think you can use him in some sort of RPG game that comes with every 3DS at least.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Get Equipped with an Itoi Mii
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...