EarthBound Zero: Source
Popular Posts:None found
Last week the Fangamer folks and I did a live stream of MOTHER 2 on the Japanese Wii U. We only got to Tenda Village before we had to call it quits.
Well, it sounds like we’re gonna pick up where we left off in about two hours or so from the time of this posting. So somewhere around 4:30-5:00 PM Pacific Time or around 7:30-8:00 PM Eastern Time.
This is all super-duper impromptu mega-rushly put together, so I don’t know what’s gonna happen or who’s gonna be there or how long it’s gonna last. But if you wanna catch us playing more of MOTHER 2, keep your eyes peeled here or here:
UPDATE: Okay, now streaming I think!
UPDATE: We finished the game! Yay!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to EB Central/Fangamer MOTHER 2 Stream, Part 2 Today!
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.