Weekly Round-Up #53
Last week the Fangamer folks and I did a live stream of MOTHER 2 on the Japanese Wii U. We only got to Tenda Village before we had to call it quits.
Well, it sounds like we’re gonna pick up where we left off in about two hours or so from the time of this posting. So somewhere around 4:30-5:00 PM Pacific Time or around 7:30-8:00 PM Eastern Time.
This is all super-duper impromptu mega-rushly put together, so I don’t know what’s gonna happen or who’s gonna be there or how long it’s gonna last. But if you wanna catch us playing more of MOTHER 2, keep your eyes peeled here or here:
UPDATE: Okay, now streaming I think!
UPDATE: We finished the game! Yay!
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to EB Central/Fangamer MOTHER 2 Stream, Part 2 Today!
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?