Popular Posts:

None found

March 29th, 2013 | EarthBound, Videos

Last week the Fangamer folks and I did a live stream of MOTHER 2 on the Japanese Wii U. We only got to Tenda Village before we had to call it quits.

Well, it sounds like we’re gonna pick up where we left off in about two hours or so from the time of this posting. So somewhere around 4:30-5:00 PM Pacific Time or around 7:30-8:00 PM Eastern Time.

This is all super-duper impromptu mega-rushly put together, so I don’t know what’s gonna happen or who’s gonna be there or how long it’s gonna last. But if you wanna catch us playing more of MOTHER 2, keep your eyes peeled here or here:

(embed removed)

UPDATE: Okay, now streaming I think!

UPDATE: We finished the game! Yay!

9 Comments to EB Central/Fangamer MOTHER 2 Stream, Part 2 Today!

Stuffgamer1 said on Mar. 29, 2013

Darn, I have somewhere to be, so I’ll miss it. 🙁

Leeaux said on Mar. 29, 2013

Hopefully Itoi will drop in again!

Justin said on Mar. 29, 2013

Nice, I love Andonuts’ lab.

naja said on Mar. 29, 2013

the virtual console allows save states? caaaaaasual =P

Buster The Fox said on Mar. 29, 2013

Surprised to see you’re still streaming right now. Hi, Chewy! You guys have a chat/Twitter feed?

Rhyselinn said on Mar. 30, 2013

Dear Earthboundcentral:
I opened a link to this page at the same time as a few other pages. As a result, my computer began to make Giygas music at me as I browsed the internet… O_O What the royal heck!
Turns out it was the stream from this page that was autoplaying! So thanks for scaring me half to death, blargh….
Seriously, though, I’m watching the end of the Giygas battle right now. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

nintendofreak said on Mar. 30, 2013

man, even i cannot finish earthbound that fast, ( i like to screw around ALOT)

kenisu said on Mar. 30, 2013

I want a Dalek cupcake!

As an aside, I wish my freaking browser could have handled the stream at the actual site, so that I could have joined in on whatever might have gone on in the chat. 🙁

skyrunner14 said on Mar. 30, 2013

I had a great time! Thanks for doing this~

I was half serious about a Takeshi’s Challenge stream, by the way. :p

Find Merchandise!

• DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
  • cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
  • Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
  • Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
  • Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.