March 6th, 2013 | Auctions, EarthBound, Merchandise

I haven’t seen a Mach Pizza Air Freshener for sale in a long, long time, so if you’re interested in picking one up, one recently showed up on eBay here!

earthbound air freshener

I’m guessing the seller would prefer to sell it with the complete copy of EarthBound. That might put it out of a lot of people’s price range, but maybe he’d be willing to sell it separately if you ask, I dunno.

If anyone gets it, let me know if the air freshener still smells!

17 Comments to Complete EarthBound + Mach Pizza Air Freshener for Sale

PSIpunky said on Mar. 6, 2013

So much marketing that didn’t go well… What is a kid in the 90’s to do with an air freshener?

Pigmask Private said on Mar. 6, 2013

Make his/her room smell faintly of pizza? I dunno I think that’s pretty awesome.

Shahid said on Mar. 6, 2013

I would have thought it was cool, but knowing me I would have thrown it away when it stopped smelling. >.<

Nintendork said on Mar. 6, 2013

Too bad its already got 19 bids, he might have sold it separately. If someone really wanted it I would buy the whole thing then resell the complete set unless you either didn’t have a complete set or the one on the auction was in better condition. That one looks pretty minty though despite the missing s&s card!

Barf said on Mar. 6, 2013

I had one of these when I was a kid. It smelled more like vomit than pizza. That’s why my mom made me throw it away the day I opened it and hung it up in my room. In fact, I kind of remember it smelling that way when it was still wrapped in plastic, but that was almost 20 years ago, so who knows…

Apple Kid said on Mar. 6, 2013

^Have you told your mom how much it’s worth now? If so she must be really kicking herself in the back now.

nessforpresident said on Mar. 6, 2013

i have one might be willing to let it go if i get a good price 😉

thelucaskid482 said on Mar. 6, 2013

One of the greatest icons in the history of EarthBound’s quirkiness. I’m so happy to see that at least some of them have resurfaced.

Pigmask Private said on Mar. 6, 2013

Really glad I got mine a few years ago

earthboundfan1991 said on Mar. 7, 2013

I’m interested in your air freshener

nessforpresident said on Mar. 7, 2013

hate to part with it but need to scronged up some money for that ness figurine lol just to let you know it doesnt smell like pizza nomore still in wrapping don’t know if i opened it or not.

dalisclock said on Mar. 11, 2013

if you sell yours will it come with the note?

nessforpresident said on Mar. 12, 2013

nope no note didnt know the item would have such a demand for it.

dalisclock said on Mar. 12, 2013

i know i would be as well

mean_charlie said on May. 5, 2013

i got the mach pizza air freshener sealed in package with congratulation note and the envelope it was mailed in mine also came with a iron on Mario patch that says i saved the princess ? im gettin ready to post it on ebay but not quite sure about the patch. it came with the mach pizza freshener but should i list it seperatly?

MattLouK said on Jun. 3, 2013

I also have one I’m willing to sell that is unopened with the congratulations card and the
envelope from Nintendo.I have the strategy guide too that is also mint except for the game piece missing.Make me an offer.I’ll seperate them too if you only want one.mkundert83@yahoo.com.I can email you pics.5023872886

MattLouK said on Jun. 4, 2013